Recommend me on-ear with aptX support
Jan 14, 2018 at 1:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

anli

100+ Head-Fier
Hi!

Please, recommend me (preferably not above $200) on-ear phones with Bluetooth aptX support. I mostly listen to (in order of importance) jazz, classic, old rock. Prefer neutral sounding (towards pro) without expressed own voice.

Home use presumed, so mic or portability are out of considerations (they may be any).

I have bought and am trying to return Marshall Major II Bluetooth, as far as have got phones with that outstanding bug related to BT-induced noise in right phone. So, something else now, please.. :) Both legible sound and silent BT are expected.

Jan 14, 2018 at 6:07 PM Post #4 of 6
To be more concrete, I have gathered some info about available phones in my region. So, please, help to select recalling these demands:

- aptX
- on ear
- jazz, classic, old rock
- neutral, without expressed own voice
- legible sound
- silent BT

The list:

Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Wireless (M2 OEBT)
Harman/Kardon Soho Wireless
Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless
Marshall Mid Bluetooth

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2018 at 7:39 AM Post #5 of 6
H8 could be a nice choice, they provide a really good sound. But yeah, they're rather expensive and I'm not if it's possible to find for $200 as you want.
I can recommend BackBeat Pro 2, they cost a bit more than you want (almost $250) but for such price have really nice quality. Besides as I know it's possible to find them even for lower price than $200. They provide cool, immerse and balanced sound for music, nice ANC system and strong connection with your gadget https://www.plantronics.com/us/en/product/backbeat-pro-2 :)
Also I saw many positive reviews https://linkto-blog.com/ about Airflow Audio Wireless Headphones, Denon AH-GC20 and many Sony models. The last ones are the cheapest among others but rather good in quality for such prices.

Dec 7, 2023 at 3:01 AM Post #6 of 6
Hi !
What about me, I would recommend some of these:

1. Sennheiser HD 450BT

It has sleek and stylish design, and they fold up for easy storage. They also come with a carrying case, so you can take them with you on the go. The HD 450BT support aptX and aptX HD for high-quality wireless audio. They also have active noise cancellation to block out ambient noise, and they can be used in wired mode if you want to save battery life.

2. Sony WH-CH710N

They have a long battery life, lasting up to 30 hours on a single charge. The WH-CH710N support aptX and aptX HD for high-quality wireless audio, and they can be used in wired mode if you want to save battery life.

3. AKG K371

It is all about neutral and balanced sound signature, and they provide excellent detail and clarity. They are also very comfortable to wear, and they have a long-lasting cable for wired listening. The K371 support aptX for high-quality wireless audio.

You can check more info and find best for you and for your home on https://buildmyhomesmart.com/ There are many good reviews, you can read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back