Recommend me a comfy chair.
Aug 29, 2007 at 3:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

buddha911

100+ Head-Fier
So, I've realized, it's much to hard to listen to music in bed, and my desk chair is quite uncomforable. Now I'm looking for an ultra comfy chair to listen to music in and to do homework in.

Stuff I like:

>High back executive type
>padded armrests
>recline-able
>Leather or fabric (no pleather)
>COMFY
>preferably less than $350

So far I've got nothing, no leads or anyting, so every word helps.

Thanks for your help everyone.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 29, 2007 at 4:30 AM Post #4 of 10
Cheapest comfortable recliners I've found are La-z-Boys. While I like some Ikea furniture......their upholstered furniture doesn't seem like the greatest. Target has better upholstered chairs! I've got a really old La-z-Boy that is in a spare rooom: it still looks new, even though it's a style that doesn't go with the rest of my furniture
icon10.gif
Cheap, but damn comfortable. My living room/ TV recliners are way more expensive and as comfortable. The main thing is they go with my furniture.

But some of the new La-z-Boys seem to at least be aware that design should be an issue!

http://www.la-z-boy.com/

Aug 29, 2007 at 4:59 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh how I would love to have a la-z-boy, but I need a desk chair.

I read recline, arms, and relaxing to music.....La-z-boy popped in my mind!!
icon10.gif
But I guess you do your homework in front of the computer eh? I like the computer chair I got at Staples: faux leather with lumbar support...but honestly I find computer chairs are good for support for computer work and not great for relaxing. How's about two chairs....one desk chair and one reclining chair?

Aug 29, 2007 at 5:31 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since the desktop computer has become an all-purpose destination, it really would be nice to have the comfort of a recliner fused with the ergonomic utility of an office chair. As soon as I see one I'm going to buy it on the spot.

Dear sweet mother of http://www.onewayfurniture.com/preblexreofc.html

Want.

Aug 29, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by AuroraProject /img/forum/go_quote.gif
spanish8.jpg

"Fetch... THE COMFY CHAIR!"

You know who else liked comfy chairs?

comfy.jpg

(My first Godwin-Fi!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back