Recommend headphone for my 13yr old daughter
Nov 30, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #16 of 19
I suggest that you get the JVC HAS400. It sounds great and is solidly built. It is only around $25, but sounds better than many headphones that are over $100.

Dec 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #17 of 19
Dec 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #18 of 19
  lol... too bad you already got something. for a 13y/o girl @ $200, there is nada better than this: http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Momentum-On-Ear-Headphone/dp/B00DKPXVEY

I was hoping to the end of this thread with the same suggestion. I listened to them at J&R and thought that although the bass was a tad too forward for me but Hip Hip and Pop listeners would like their sound signature. I have a pair of over hear Momentums, like them and listen to them when I want some isolation. Right now it's off to listen to some music in a quiet room, tonight is HD600 night.

Dec 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM Post #19 of 19
I do like Sennheiser, I haven't heard the Momentum yet, the biggest problem with many brands is territory restrictions..

I do buy from Amazon.com quite often because they've mastered customs/brokerage, the big problem is many products or sellers can't ship to Canada.  The exchange rate which hovered at par for a long time has become less favourable for us Canadians now.

Actually, a couple of the colors are cheap in Canada!! (Amazon.ca is very hit and miss, they only have a fraction of the product selection of Amazon.com and sometimes the prices are higher than normal retail, hopefully in time it will get better)

That's the equivalent of around $180-190US depending on how friendly the conversion is.
That would have been a very good option if I didn't get the Beyer's already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back