Recommand me rca to rca interconnect.
Aug 20, 2007 at 2:50 PM Post #31 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by meat01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you look at Edwood's cable test, you will see that everyone has a different perception of what different cables sounds like. Some thought the Radioshack's sounded like silver, while others thought the silver sounded cheap.

And despite that thread the ones who swear by silver arn't telling people to run out and buy radio shack cables. It would be the audio deal of the century!

At what point do motives come into question?

Aug 20, 2007 at 3:00 PM Post #32 of 59
Actually temporary my setup is squeezebox --> GS-1 --> HD650
rs1smile.gif

Aug 20, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #34 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by N15M0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I am getting the Zu, which one is a better buy in terms of price performance ratio? The Gede or the Oxyfuel? Thanks.

the oxyfuel is copper. the gede is silver. people generally say that copper gives a warmer, fuller sound and that silver is leaner but higher in detail.

Aug 21, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #39 of 59
"Big-ups" to Signal cables. I have the silver reference and love them. BTW, their power cords are awsome. Another choice would be AudioQuest Coral interconnects. They come in at about $40 and are not bad.

Aug 21, 2007 at 4:22 AM Post #40 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by N15M0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Budget is below 100.

You could buy a pair of BJC LC-1's for $30ish AND a pair of say,... Audioquest Black Mamba's (or Kimber Kable's PBJ) for $70ish. Decide for yourself, then sell the other.

It's quite clear, the BJC will be easy to resell on this board.

Aug 22, 2007 at 11:33 AM Post #42 of 59
They certainly look nice, and I like HGA, but I thought your budget was under $100.

If you're willing to part with the money I say go for it! Make sure you come back and tell us how they sound.

Aug 22, 2007 at 2:11 PM Post #43 of 59
So HGA is a good choice? Cos I happen to came across this pair of lovely interconnect at my local audio shop that guy was recommending me this pair of interconnect so I came in and ask for some comments. But if I am not mistaken, the silver spirits still fall below my budget
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back