Received my UE 11 Pros
Apr 24, 2012 at 6:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

alanyuan

New Head-Fier
I just received my UE 11 pros i ordered. And they are absolutely perfect, my god I never realized anything could produce such amazing details. The separation of instruments are fantastic, with punchy bass. I am very glad that I ordered from UE their build quality and casing are excellent. I was doubting the isolation of these earphones prior to receiving them because I was questioning the effectiveness of plastic(silicone) providing any seal compared to rubber, but boy I was wrong. The isolation of these are excellent. (Seriously if you have a naggy wife, girlfriend, sibling, you have to get these, you won't hear them at all!) Also I'm glad i ordered these while still at a young age (19), when my hearing is still good.

I have bose earphones and finally understand a little why people on this forum are so opposed to it. Though bose do not compare to these, i still think that they sound decent enough to use for casual use. Not as bad as this forum describes it. 

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #3 of 5
I agree. Small differences between gears often correlate to gross exaggerations.

Apr 25, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back