Really need a silent keyboard
Jan 16, 2008 at 4:22 AM Post #31 of 48
all you need is a little.... (for your friend)

Chloroform%20bottle.jpg

tongue.gif

Seriously, I think your roommate is being a little excessive. Maybe ask him to buy some earplugs for sleeping? I use earplugs and not only does it allow me to sleep without listening to my brother listening to music, it allows me to concentrate.
edit: This is purely a joke and I am against using illegal substances. Do not use!

Jan 16, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #32 of 48
ingwe,,,,,just FYI (you sinacle, negative, rotten, no good...)

My wife and I have an account on Ebay and we aren't selling keyboards, matter of fact she just sold a mother of pearl Rolex for 3 grand. I stand by my advice and I am trying to help this guy by letting him benefit from my experience with this particular keyboard.

BTandKM is our Ebay handle.

Jan 16, 2008 at 5:29 PM Post #36 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardHeadCase /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you elaborate?

Sigh...

Obviously the room mate is the alpha dog; he makes noise when he wants, invites friends over with little-to-no notice.. All the while bitching at the OP for the tiniest einsey-wensy things.

The OP won't stand up for himself because this room mate will make life even more depressing. The OP is willing to spend money to avoid depressing unpleasentness.

The room mate is in control--taking advantage of the OP--with the OP's implicant consent.

Jan 16, 2008 at 7:04 PM Post #40 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardHeadCase /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry ingwe,,,,I do have a temper. Must be all the roids.

lol! as long as they ain't bleeding!
smily_headphones1.gif

no worries...

Jan 30, 2008 at 8:48 PM Post #44 of 48
Oh I will. The RA told him to shut up and buy earplugs if the noise bothered him so much. He whined about that and when trying to over the RA's head they just told him to change rooms.

I should have a single for at least a couple of weeks, which will be glorious.

I only hope the new roommate isn't an even bigger loser.

Next year I'm getting my own place. I've had enough of dorms. I'm at a conservatory so you have all these frigging music theater majors at like 3:00am belting at the top of their lungs.

Everyone here looks at me funny when I say I like sports, and the outdoors, and cars, etc. You know, NORMAL things.

Conservatories are weird places.

Jan 30, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #45 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Computerpro3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I told him he could pay for it if he wanted me to buy a silent keyboard.

He's moving out tomorrow
smily_headphones1.gif

The best part? I can use my RS-1's at night again.

laugh1_wideweb__430x316.jpg

[size=x-large]Now that's negotiating![/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back