Real or Fake Beats by Dr. Dre
May 17, 2011 at 8:07 PM Post #21 of 25

Quote:
So what is your overall for the Skullcandy Full Metal Jackets are they worth $25?

If all you want is bass, then the Skullcandies will do the job, and so would the Beats, however, they're both overpriced and muddy the other sounds. If you want good in ear headphones that are well balanced and don't necessarily rely on bass only, I would go with the Maximo's. They're also only 50 bucks, and they're supposed to be some of the best in-ear headphones at that price range. I can't make any definitive statements on them, as I haven't owned them, but I've owned both Skullcandies and Beats, and I can tell you that they're definitely not worth the price you pay.

May 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #22 of 25
How can something costing 25$ be overpriced? 25$ is usually the margin of price changes in a 200$ headphone. I would say go for it, it's hard to get something much better. Of course, in the sub-100$ tier, a small budget upgrade can make a huge sound upgrade.

Oct 9, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #24 of 25
I used to have a pair of FMJ's the sound quality wasn't bad but they broke within a few months, If you want something with strong bass and around the $25 price range try the JVC Xtreme Xplosives. 

Oct 9, 2012 at 3:59 AM Post #25 of 25
LMAO that "people aren't hearing all of the music... artists and producers.." (etc) special message from doctor dre on the box

sorry...... beats hilarity attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back