(Re-Release) Dekoni Audio ear pads for the Focal Stellia
Jul 20, 2022 at 7:12 PM Post #16 of 17
I have Focal Elegia headphones and I want more bass without EQ, I miss it on the original pads.
I also have a problem with the interpretation of this diagram of Dekoni Stellia according to Dekoni's assurances to have more of the lower range?
Does Dekoni Elite Sheepskin without fenestrate give a significant bass gain - has anyone experienced and used these pads with Elegia headphones?

Jul 21, 2022 at 1:59 PM Post #17 of 17
I have Focal Elegia headphones and I want more bass without EQ, I miss it on the original pads.
I also have a problem with the interpretation of this diagram of Dekoni Stellia according to Dekoni's assurances to have more of the lower range?
Does Dekoni Elite Sheepskin without fenestrate give a significant bass gain - has anyone experienced and used these pads with Elegia headphones?
I auditioned the Radiance and found it very similar to my Elegia with Dekoni Sheepskin pads. I found the bass to be muddy and claustrophobic.
My favs are the Dekoni fenestrated pads which have realistic bass on acoustic tracks. For EDM, “Bad Guy” the bass is fast, clear and does not bleed into mids or sound muddy in any way. Delightful, so long as you don’t get into ear damage volumes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back