Re-housing custom IEMs: UK
Dec 31, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #16 of 20
Minerva will see you right and that's a damn good price on the mi3.  Also something else to bear in mind is the fact that minerva are silicon not acrylic.

I've sent you a pm incidentally!

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #17 of 20
Minerva will see you right and that's a damn good price on the mi3.  Also something else to bear in mind is the fact that minerva are silicon not acrylic.

I've sent you a pm incidentally!

Hmm!!

You've confused me even more now lol. The cosmic ears ba-4 look very interesting do we know the price point? Really wish there was a way of demoing them, the mi-3 and the 1964 v3.

The hy3 sound like they are a bit incoherent in crossover from bass to mids so may not be the best options, though I do like the idea of them being able to hit hard low down.

Dec 31, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #18 of 20
The hy3 has been revised so there are now two editions of it. The hy3 with a smaller revised dynamic for the bass, and the original called the hy3xb.

Cheers

Dec 31, 2012 at 4:15 PM Post #20 of 20
Also the frog beats look very very very nice but just out of Budget with their quad driver coming in at 475 with their current sale. If they had their triple down to the 300 mark that would be mightily tempting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back