RCA Cables for Schiit Modi + Magni
Sep 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #2 of 5
  Hey guys I just ordered a Schiit Modi and Magni and I was wondering if it there would be a sound quality difference using the PYST Cables vs Monoprice RCA Cables

Thanks guys.

Personally, I would get the Monoprice.
I like to order several items from Monoprice at the same time, take advantage of the low priced shipping.

Oct 3, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #3 of 5
  Hey guys I just ordered a Schiit Modi and Magni and I was wondering if it there would be a sound quality difference using the PYST Cables vs Monoprice RCA Cables

Thanks guys.

I can't find it anymore in the Modi or Magni thread, but there's one photo that was posted before showing how even the supposedly flexible PYST cables aren't flexible enough to not mishandle either one of the light components (in that one case, the rear of the Magni was being lifted off the Modi). Monoprice are definitelyflexible, but are in no way cheap. Their RCA plugs are at least almost the same quality as a more expensive Belkin.

Oct 5, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #4 of 5
I can't find it anymore in the Modi or Magni thread, but there's one photo that was posted before showing how even the supposedly flexible PYST cables aren't flexible enough to not mishandle either one of the light components (in that one case, the rear of the Magni was being lifted off the Modi). Monoprice are definitelyflexible, but are in no way cheap. Their RCA plugs are at least almost the same quality as a more expensive Belkin.

+1

I read the same thing. A zip tie around the cables seems to be the solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back