RBH - HP-2 ULTRALIGHT BERYLLIUM HEADPHONES
Jan 14, 2019 at 11:27 PM Post #154 of 163
More comfortable than hm5?
I saw this company was selling their iem for 80% MSRP on amazon too.
I had a set of HM5 pads and I'd say they are about the same as their pleathers, to my ears at least. Right now they're 19.99 but I got them for a little more than $12 shipped when I ordered so a pretty good deal on sale. Heck if that sale happens again I am going to stock up on these and get some velours too for other headphones.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I think the HM5 pads are overall thicker.

Jan 17, 2019 at 8:30 AM Post #155 of 163
I had a set of HM5 pads and I'd say they are about the same as their pleathers, to my ears at least. Right now they're 19.99 but I got them for a little more than $12 shipped when I ordered so a pretty good deal on sale. Heck if that sale happens again I am going to stock up on these and get some velours too for other headphones.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I think the HM5 pads are overall thicker.

How about the memory foam properties? Do they "settle" . Hm5 foam seems indestrubtible. When i need them to be a bit thinner,, i jumped on them everyday for like a month and put kettlebells on them lol. You know, when you need them to be close to driver. Its good to know these are slimmer profile with similar comfort. And the price seems reasonable.

Jan 18, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #156 of 163
They squish pretty well, the foam bounces back much quicker than a HM5 pad, overally I'd say they are 80 to 85 percent of a HM5 but much cheaper.

Sep 14, 2019 at 2:57 PM Post #157 of 163

Attachments

• BerylliumDriver.png
    BerylliumDriver.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jan 10, 2020 at 11:57 AM Post #160 of 163
The official product page says, "THIS HEADPHONE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED JUNE 2018", so looks like just the aftermarket for these now. I'll likely be selling mine in the near future, or PM me if interested (I just have too many headphones, need to cull the herd!)

The clone is still being sold on Amazon from M&O Electronics. I bought it a few years ago it sounds great!

Jan 15, 2020 at 9:33 AM Post #163 of 163
If someone wants to trade or get rid of thier HP-2 please let me know.

Hi, what do you have for trade? I have two hp of the hp-2 in like new conditions not even broken in yet stored away.
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back