Ray Samuels
Jul 6, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #61 of 68
i love Ray's products! their build quality is awesome. owned the predator and raptor and all i can say is they sound marvelous!
wink.gif

Jul 6, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #62 of 68
Ray products are great! especially the build quality!! loving my predator and raptor!

Jul 6, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #63 of 68
ray is the most honest and passionate person to do business with!
i really enjoy my sr-71 and predator (2 of the best portables out there!)
i only wish ray would get into the dac market! i would love to own a ray samuels portable stand alone dac or RS home dac!!(stand alone)

Jul 7, 2008 at 1:48 AM Post #64 of 68
Ray never finished R&D on the A-10 amp so I'm withholding judgement. .....that's a joke. Ray is good people.....that is fact.

Jul 7, 2008 at 1:59 AM Post #65 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by decur /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ray is the most honest and passionate person to do business with!

x2 on the passionate. Great guy.

Jul 7, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #66 of 68
Tuberoller Lives!

I was talking to Ray on Tuesday and asked about his trip with you through PA at night in the pouring rain. Ah the memories- must have been something out of a Hunter S. Thompson novel.

Mitch

Jul 7, 2008 at 6:24 PM Post #67 of 68
Met Ray for the first time at a recent Detroit mini-meet. All I can say is, the guy’s design prowess is matched only by his passion for the hobby and irrepressible enthusiasm. We’ve spoken a hundred times over the phone in the last year or two, so I had a pretty good feel for the guy, but my appreciation of, and admiration for, him only grew after meeting him in person. One of the greatest people in the industry, as far as I’m concerned.

Apr 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #68 of 68
Old thread I know.
But i`m going to send a good portion of dollar to Ray for a amp that is going to Norway. Guess this woudn`t be a problem. Everyone seems rather happy with how Ray is working, so its thumbs up...(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back