RAY SAMUELS SILVER RAPTOR IS HERE! (PICS added)
Nov 3, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #301 of 311
I didn't know yours had gold screws in the front plate. Now I'm starting to dig the gold knob.

I would call Ray, but he has amps to build.

[size=large]"[/size][size=large]Amps to build[/size], [size=medium]before [/size][size=small]I [/size][size=x-small]sleep[/size]...[size=large]amps to build[/size], [size=medium]before [/size][size=small]I [/size][size=x-small]sleep[/size]".

Nov 3, 2007 at 10:29 PM Post #302 of 311
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I didn't know yours had gold screws in the front plate. Now I'm starting to dig the gold knob.

I would call Ray, but he has amps to build.

"[size=large]Amps to build[/size], [size=medium]before [/size][size=small]I [/size][size=x-small]sleep[/size]...[size=large]amps to build[/size], [size=medium]before [/size][size=small]I [/size][size=x-small]sleep[/size]".

Sorry to report Ray told there me there will be only 1 Gold knob. It was quite expensive to produce as a 1 off piece! (nearly $100.00)
tongue.gif

It was part of the special order that there would be only the 1. I think it was cool that Ray let me customise the [size=xx-small](fake lol!)[/size] #001 [size=xx-small](your welcome Billy)[/size] it helps set it apart from the Black ones.

Although some may be bothered by it, remember I requested the Silver/Gold Raptor for some time and others can now enjoy the Silver option that may or may not of ever happened had I not begged Ray to death!

One thing for sure Ray had no intention on making Gold knobs for these! and it was the hardest piece to get done the make the amp complete.

Nov 3, 2007 at 11:14 PM Post #303 of 311
Well there's a knob job for you
biggrin.gif

Actually, I was stealing and manipulating a line from a Charles Bronson/Donald Pleasance 1978 movie named "Telefon" where:

* "the Soviets had set up a network/cell of some 52 agents brainwashed to believe themselves U.S. citizens, using the identities of deceased Americans. At any time they could receive the "code" from Mother Russia - in the form of the final verse of Robert Frost's classic poem "Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening" at which point they would go into automaton mode, each agent specifically programmed to destroy a strategic U.S. military installation".

The brainwash phrase was "Miles to go, before you sleep".

*quoted from Amazon.com

Nov 8, 2007 at 3:25 AM Post #307 of 311
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So Raptor is the amp to replace my Musical Fidelity x-can v3 huh ?

What type of system are you setting up?

Not that it matters just curious!

The Raptor is wonderful!
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #311 of 311
trose49 <> how would you campare your hr-2 to the raptor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back