Rational reasons to love vinyl
Jul 1, 2015 at 9:11 PM Post #288 of 612
Judgementday:

The drought in California still on?

Dehydration can really disrupt brain function, including reasoning.....

Jul 1, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #289 of 612
Have a link?
There are far more venues with crappy acoustics than with top notch acoustics. And as I said, you can't fix crappy acoustics by twiddling knobs on a mixing console.
And you could only come up with a Shure microphone?
I never said any such thing. And that's why I call you stupid. Because you seem incapable of grasping what I have said using simple English and very simple concepts. The problem with stupid people is that they can't recognize their own stupidity.

What you have been yammering on about has nothing inherently to do with CD or digital audio. I have pointed out why several times. But instead you continue to ignore what I have said and keep yammering on about the same things which have absolutely nothing to do with CD or digital audio.
I rest my case.
Ugh. Inefficient power sponges. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

se

You wish.

Jul 1, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #291 of 612
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]
Listening to "CALVIN STOPES AND HIS SIXTEEN SEXOPHONISTS." with your own SCENT AND COLOUR ORGAN and ALL THE LATEST SYNTHETIC MUSIC."?  

No. Just re-reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, a truly visionary great author and novel.

Good record, though. :D

Jul 1, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #292 of 612
Judgementday:

The drought in California still on?

Dehydration can really disrupt brain function, including reasoning.....

It's impossible to reasoning with a deaf person. Keep listening to your bright, thin, dry, sterile, edgy, bodyless asss digital schiit as a reference for your listening.

Fixed my typos for the pleasure of CanadianMaestro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back