Rate the video games you're currently playing
Nov 11, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #3,902 of 6,937
Nov 11, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #3,903 of 6,937
I agree! However, the game I was referring to--HoN, even the basics are extremely hard.

Not everybody likes that, it's probably why league is so much more popular. Not to say that hard isn't good, but most people tend to give up before long 
tongue.gif

Nov 11, 2013 at 3:28 PM Post #3,904 of 6,937
I agree! However, the game I was referring to--HoN, even the basics are extremely hard.

Not everybody likes that, it's probably why league is so much more popular. Not to say that hard isn't good, but most people tend to give up before long :p
+1, when it's just absurdly hard I too will move to another game lol.

Nov 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #3,908 of 6,937
Assassins Creed 4:
2/10
Seriously horrible for an AC game, which is my favorite franchise of all games. Is it even about assassins anymore? What the hell is this crap? Pirates of the Caribbean? 90% oft the time spent is on a slow god damn ship that you need to battle huge ships with. I'm very disappointed with this, AC is getting worse and worse each year.

COD Ghosts:
7.5/10
Much better than black ops 2, but there's still room for improvement. Multiplayer is nice and sniping is awesome.

GTA 5:
9.5/10
By far my favorite game of the year so far. Awesome story and the option of 3 characters is very unique. Multiplayer is not as good though.

Nov 18, 2013 at 3:20 AM Post #3,910 of 6,937
Assassins Creed 4:
2/10
Seriously horrible for an AC game, which is my favorite franchise of all games. Is it even about assassins anymore? What the hell is this crap? Pirates of the Caribbean? 90% oft the time spent is on a slow god damn ship that you need to battle huge ships with. I'm very disappointed with this, AC is getting worse and worse each year.

This is a real shame to hear as I'm really looking forward to playing it when the Xbox One is released in the UK this Thursday, I have just finished AC3 and I have to agree that they certainly seem to be going away from the Assassins theme which I loved about the earlier games, I will give it a play but I really didn't enjoy the ship parts of AC2 so I don't hold out much hope.

Nov 18, 2013 at 7:35 AM Post #3,911 of 6,937
This is a real shame to hear as I'm really looking forward to playing it when the Xbox One is released in the UK this Thursday, I have just finished AC3 and I have to agree that they certainly seem to be going away from the Assassins theme which I loved about the earlier games, I will give it a play but I really didn't enjoy the ship parts of AC2 so I don't hold out much hope.

To be honest AC3 is much better than 4. AC3 was always enjoyable and fun throughout the story and gameplay. As opposed to AC4 which is seriously boring. I almost fell asleep the other day while playing it. But the main reason I hate it is because of the ships. Anyway, I hope you like it. :)

Nov 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #3,912 of 6,937
Killzone: Shadow Fall:

6.5/10.

It's a very pretty game with the most generic FPS action you can find in 99% of FPS games. Meaning, it's decent and playable, but won't wow people on gameplay.

Problem I have with it right now is that the PS4 is behaving like an unoptimized PC. The framerate isn't locked, so it goes from 30 to 60 in the campaign, and in the multiplayer, it's capped at 60, but dips below quite a bit. I would've preferred the campaign be hard locked at 30, since the sudden spike in framerate just looks inconsistent.

Nov 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM Post #3,913 of 6,937
Unstable fps has always been my biggest quarrel with consoles in general. Most game devs opt to make games look really pretty vs having constant stable frames. Cod (even though I despise the series now) is one of the few games that have stable fps. 

Nov 18, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #3,914 of 6,937

To be honest AC3 is much better than 4. AC3 was always enjoyable and fun throughout the story and gameplay. As opposed to AC4 which is seriously boring. I almost fell asleep the other day while playing it. But the main reason I hate it is because of the ships. Anyway, I hope you like it. :)

Wow, really? That's a shame. Assassin's Creed 3 was pretty fun if you can ignore all of the glitches and bugs. I should play that game again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back