Rate the video games you're currently playing
Oct 31, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #3,151 of 6,937
Quote:
Anyone else playing Dishonored? i have been enjoying this game the last weeks. 

Quite a few if you look back in this thread.

Picked up Game stock car again. I just love this racing sim. It win no splendid visuals award but as a serious racing simulations it can get away with it. Good accurate tracks. Not to familiar with the south american racing scene so there is a lot of tracks to discover the secrets of.
Great selection of cars. Love the V8s and the F1 classic is a dream. F1 Reiza, F3000 and the Camaro is not bad either. I haven´t run the new mini much yet but that is always fun for funraces. Standing complaint is the AI of course. You can have some fun but nothing beats multiplayer with proper racers.

Nov 3, 2012 at 8:22 AM Post #3,153 of 6,937
Batman: Arkham City - 4.5/5 
Best Batman game ever. Can't believe I didn't play this last year 
deadhorse.gif

Assassins Creed III - 4/5 
Playing Batman and this at the same time probably wasn't a good idea ... the combat in AC3 just feels so sluggish in comparison. The slow start is my other complaint.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - 4.5/5
Do try it, even if you don't like strategy games. 

Nov 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #3,159 of 6,937
system Shock 2 - 10/10 I wish bio shock infinite was going to be this good....but it wont be.

Nov 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM Post #3,160 of 6,937
Football Manager 2013

Still getting used to the new interface, the match engine seems a bit unpolished yet, but the new features are just amazing. Started a Classic Mode yesterday and love it.

10/10! (i'm suspect to rate FM series, i'm playing this franchise since CM01/02)

Nov 7, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #3,162 of 6,937
Quote:
system Shock 2 - 10/10 I wish bio shock infinite was going to be this good....but it wont be.

X2! or XX if you wish. (I think I got that right it´s three XXX when it get kinky right?)

Game stock car. F1 Classic 11/10. perfect racing :)

Nov 7, 2012 at 1:31 PM Post #3,163 of 6,937
Quote:
Why do you think so? Hook looks kind of strange but overall i think that game will be pretty cool

Because it's not being made with the game in mind. even just watching the few videos they have out for it they have clearly taken it down the gun and run path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back