Rate the video games you're currently playing
Aug 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #2,881 of 6,937
Quote:
That's the problem I have with sandbox type games like that. They get repetitive within the first hour of playing them. I dunno why GTA and those types of games are so popular. The only one I own like that is Gravity Rush, and I wish I didn't. Good game, but I'd have preferred to rent it... if only Vita games could be rented locally.

They're only repetitive if you play them like that. They're called sandbox for a reason, you do whatever if you want.

Aug 2, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #2,882 of 6,937
Okay, so the GummiShip flying in KingdomHearts 1 is pretty atrocious, but KH2's gummi ship battles were awesome as all get out. S*** rank on all!!!

Aug 2, 2012 at 5:12 AM Post #2,883 of 6,937
Medieval Total War 2.

You know when you get these news about people playing to death? This is the exact type of just one more turn games that make you forget all about eating and sleeping.
It´s as much obsessive to see what will happen next as ít´s fun.

Could be a 10/10 particularly if they would have fixed the artillery AI. Other units generaly work as intended but artillery tend to get stuck for no apparent reason.

Aug 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #2,885 of 6,937
Great game with a bit of anticlimactic ending. It would be better if you would for example have to hold jerusalem for 5 or 10 turns or something and having the mongols rush to recoup it. I guess I weakened them so much before getting my fleet in with 3 full armies I didn´t get much of a fight getting antioch, jerusalem and acre I believe it was. I did send an assassin to recog and stumbled across the temurids that had like 10-20 full stacked armies in one spot :p. Turkey had like one settlement no wonder I never came across them. Just some diplomate very late in the game.  I guess they will trigger an attack later on or you are just supposed to assault them if you continue playing.

Pretty much endless replayability. I would like to develope my diplomatic skills but it was just to much hassle keeping the pope happy.

Aug 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM Post #2,886 of 6,937
Super Star Dust Delta 8/10
Tales from space Mutant blobs attack from space9/10
Can play them for hours while listening to songs on ps vita, also PvZ 10/10 sadly it ends soon.
Will be back on battlefield 3 10/10 as soon as laptop is back from warranty.

Aug 7, 2012 at 3:35 AM Post #2,887 of 6,937
Glad to see some Vita love. I loved Tales From Space: Mutant Blob Attacks. Still waiting for something to make me whip out the Vita again. :frowning2:

Aug 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM Post #2,889 of 6,937
Sounds Shapes for the PS3/Vita (you get both for one price).

Just started this game, and it's already something special. It's also very user friendly. Already played a Zelda theme level, Kingdom Hearts, and Tetris. The sound is spectacular.

9/10.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfPbJE6XDxg[/VIDEO]

Aug 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #2,890 of 6,937
Quote:
Sounds Shapes for the PS3/Vita (you get both for one price).
Just started this game, and it's already something special. It's also very user friendly. Already played a Zelda theme level, Kingdom Hearts, and Tetris. The sound is spectacular.
9/10.

Didn't know it was released, looks really fun. Will probably get it soon. Can you play songs in the background while playing this game? And do we have to sing to the vita (hate that) like in little deviants?
I can,t wait for the black ops declassified to come out. really hope it have online play.

Aug 8, 2012 at 2:34 AM Post #2,891 of 6,937
Of course BLOPS: Declassified will have online play. Lol. Activision knows 90% of gamers play CoD for multiplayer.

As for Sound Shapes, the game is built around sound, so I don't see why you'd wanna play your own music. The music is part of the tactics to beating the harder level, as enemies are in a rhythm with the song.

Aug 8, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #2,892 of 6,937
Playstation Plus has the first two episodes of The Walking Dead video game for FREE! I was waiting until all the episodes came out to buy them, but hell, now I don't have to! :D

Aug 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM Post #2,893 of 6,937
Another good SOTD, MLE.

Quote:
Playstation Plus has the first two episodes of The Walking Dead video game for FREE! I was waiting until all the episodes came out to buy them, but hell, now I don't have to!
biggrin.gif

Aug 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #2,895 of 6,937
Currently star wars the old republic, battlefield 3, and my latest prototype 2 which I'm stoked for its fun as hell just got it. Came out for pc only a week or two ago

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back