Rate the video games you're currently playing
Apr 15, 2012 at 2:21 AM Post #2,521 of 6,938
IV was Oblivion. Anyway, I haven't played either, but my friend seems to think III, IV, and V belong in that order in their levels of greatness. He loved Morrowind, and still prefers Oblivion to Skyrim.

Everything Bethesda does seems to be buggy though. You can't expect too much with such a massive game though.

Apr 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM Post #2,522 of 6,938
After mt laptop got a reseting format, every game I have got deleted! 
angry_face.gif

But I am reinstalling though 
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #2,528 of 6,938
Splinter Cell Conviction:
Rating as a established Splinter Cell Game: 4/10
Rating without older games in mind: 8/10

Chaos Theory 2 I await you... :frowning2:

Apr 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM Post #2,529 of 6,938
Running Ace of Combat Assault Horizon finally. Don´t have much competition in it´s genre but doesn´t have any problem blowing it all out of the water. Great variation and quite challenging even at normal difficulty.

I am a bit frustrated in what I believe is the final boss fight. I just can´t see me getting through it without an enormous amount of luck against this markov guy and there is no way to lower the difficulty so I can get to the ending. May have to youtube it :frowning2:

I so hate it when they does this. Metroid Prime Corruption I only got half way through  having to give up on a boss battle I spent 6h on.

But still tons of fun even though I would like a bit more over the top story and action ala Ace of Combat 6. Where is the tunnels and air hangar ships and what not :wink:

Apr 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM Post #2,530 of 6,938
Silent Hill - 9/10 (Very scary game, me and my friend are playing it together)
Socom US Navy Seals 2 - 7.5/10 (Hardcore game)
Max Payne - 9/10 (Great story, fun, but the controls are a bit ehh)
Lord of the Rings The Third Age - 8/10 (It's quite addicting and fun)
Resident Evil 1 - 9/10 (Haven't had a chance to play it more sadly, but from what I've played I love it just like all the other Resident Evil games)
Resident Evil Remake 9.5/10 (Same as above but I've played it a bit more. very scary game...)
Resident Evil 2 - 9.5/10 (One of my favorites)
Resident Evil 3 9/10 (I haven't had the time to play this one more sadly)
Resident Evil 4 - 10/10 (Played this to death)
San Andreas 9/10 (Played this to death)

I've beat LOTS of PS3 games so I'm starting to play my old PS2/PS1 games that I've either played to death or missed out on.

Apr 25, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #2,531 of 6,938
Completed Saints Row The Third, very fun game GTASA meets GTA IV meets Saints Row 2. Can't wait for the 4th installment when it's released next year. 9/10

Gone back to Saints Row 2 2/3 through the game played a lot lately after clocking SR3 and want to know more about the storyline....got one more territory to take over...so far 7.5/10.....

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:18 PM Post #2,532 of 6,938

Quote:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  7.5/10. Decent gameplay. The running around is annoying. Buggiest modern game I've played. Very long storyline.

The main storyline i feel it was too short, 
frown.gif

by the way, i just bought Syndicate. Im installing it on my gaming rig. How good is it? any of you have it? 

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #2,533 of 6,938

Quote:

The main storyline i feel it was too short, 
frown.gif

by the way, i just bought Syndicate. Im installing it on my gaming rig. How good is it? any of you have it? 

Looks good..a bit like the fear games..this will be my next purchase..I was looking at this game today aswell but i never had my mobile phone on me to get a review so i never bought it..on sale aswell kicking myself a bit now!

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #2,534 of 6,938
Playing Metroid Prime on the Metroid Prime Triology set for the Wii with Moon Jump Hack,

I'd give it a 10/10 still an awesome game, I like the new controll scheme now that I'm used to it, plus I got hacks for it [since I beat in on the GC so many times b4 e.e] So I'm enjoying flying around maps getting a whole new view of the game... plus I'm getting to play through the game in a different order too which is fun :3

Great game with or without the ability to FLY :D

Apr 26, 2012 at 7:13 PM Post #2,535 of 6,938
Finally got around to buying WH40K:Space Marine. The story is somewhat lackluster but damn, is the combat fun! I'll have to give MP a go but thus far, I'd give it an 8/10. Good game to play when you just want stupid fun. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back