Rate the video games you're currently playing
Feb 2, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #4,876 of 6,937
Civ V: 7/10 Not as good as the 4th but easier to get into which suits me fine now that i have less time.

Heroes of Might and Magic III: 10/10 Old school is still best!

Homeworld 2: 8/10 The first one had unbeatable story but the improved graphics and combat system makes the second one the superior. And soon a remastered version will be released!

Feb 3, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #4,877 of 6,937
  Civ V: 7/10 Not as good as the 4th but easier to get into which suits me fine now that i have less time.

Heroes of Might and Magic III: 10/10 Old school is still best!

Homeworld 2: 8/10 The first one had unbeatable story but the improved graphics and combat system makes the second one the superior. And soon a remastered version will be released!

I assume you are playing the Gods + Kings version (FWIW I found the game much better before the G+K 'expansion').

Feb 3, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #4,879 of 6,937
I used to play portal 1 all the time but have not even seen 2, but I will say  first-person puzzle games are really fun..

Feb 8, 2015 at 1:02 AM Post #4,880 of 6,937
Nosgoth 6-10: a pretty solid PVP game wet in the Legacy of Kain world. it might get a bit boring but so far its enjoyable.

Insanity's Blade 7-10: super fun throw back side scroller, I usually hate indie side scrollers....because it seems like that's all that ever gets made now; but this game is super fun if not just a BIT too frustrating.

HOT LALALAINE MIAMI! 9/10 still: yup, the neon mistress caught me again, so much blood, so many track suits.....

I hate to do it...but I'm advertising my stream again. Feel free to suggest games for me to play and I will try to accommodate.

www.twitch.tv/krodal

Feb 8, 2015 at 1:39 AM Post #4,881 of 6,937
Telltale's Game of Thrones - 8/10, love their games, very good storytelling.

League of Legends - anywhere from a 1 to a 10 out of 10, depending on the day, toxicity of teammates and various other factors. The joys of MOBA games :frowning2:

Feb 9, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #4,882 of 6,937
Far cry 4 (4 stars out of five)- Setting in general grows very old after awhile, yet it still is really fun. 

Battlefield hardline beta (5 stars out of 5) Seriously an awesome take on battlefields version of a payday 2 or APB game. I mean its not very original but some of the game modes were really fun and incredible new maps.

AC Unity (4 stars out of 5) brought the series back to its former glory for me. Three and four kinda killed it i.m.o. 

Feb 11, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #4,884 of 6,937
Yeah, I heard about the "Re-Mastered" version. Its another way of saying the game we promised in the trailer :D.
I was actually waiting on the PC to get DS2 once it comes out full (no more of this DLC crap).
I can only imagine how frustrated I would be if I played Dark souls 1 without Dsfix :D.

Feb 21, 2015 at 12:47 AM Post #4,885 of 6,937
I've been playing a lot of far cry 4 lately and was wondering if anyone here has gotten the dlc's for this game and are they worth the money, I haven't tried them yet...  

Feb 23, 2015 at 12:33 AM Post #4,886 of 6,937
Fallout New Vegas - 7/10

Playing this over after having not played it for maybe 2 years. Find it incredibly dull and just no fun to play at all. Enemy encounters are almost non-existent. Right now i'm in vegas and have to go pay Benny a visit and I must have only gotten to level 7. I previously played the game and got up to 100 hours in it maybe. I'm wondering how on earth I did that!

Scavenging for good loot is just no fun. There really is not any good stuff around. The locations are so small and pointless. Exploring really has no reward in this game.

I think the main quest can be done without rushing in under 10 hours. That even makes Fallout 3 look bad.

Honestly there is nothing this does better than Fallout 3. I must have spent a 1000 hours plus in that game.

Feb 23, 2015 at 2:58 AM Post #4,887 of 6,937
  Fallout New Vegas - 7/10

Playing this over after having not played it for maybe 2 years. Find it incredibly dull and just no fun to play at all. Enemy encounters are almost non-existent. Right now i'm in vegas and have to go pay Benny a visit and I must have only gotten to level 7. I previously played the game and got up to 100 hours in it maybe. I'm wondering how on earth I did that!

Scavenging for good loot is just no fun. There really is not any good stuff around. The locations are so small and pointless. Exploring really has no reward in this game.

I think the main quest can be done without rushing in under 10 hours. That even makes Fallout 3 look bad.

Honestly there is nothing this does better than Fallout 3. I must have spent a 1000 hours plus in that game.

That's how I feel about every Bethesda game by the 2nd playthrough. When it's fresh and new your head is spinning with possibilities of what's now possible that wasn't before, eager to see how the story is etc. And then you realise the stories haven't improved in years, the gameplay save a gimmick or two is still the same and the massive world feels empty and dull. 

Feb 23, 2015 at 3:29 AM Post #4,888 of 6,937

That's how I feel about every Bethesda game by the 2nd playthrough. When it's fresh and new your head is spinning with possibilities of what's now possible that wasn't before, eager to see how the story is etc. And then you realise the stories haven't improved in years, the gameplay save a gimmick or two is still the same and the massive world feels empty and dull. 

I never felt like that in morrowind :D.
Fallout 3 was decent, and I enjoyed Oblivion as well, but Skyrim... couldnt play it for longer than 6 hours.

Feb 23, 2015 at 8:47 AM Post #4,890 of 6,937
  If they made fallout 4 an online world with other online players just walking around and be able to do the quests with you, it would be a much better game!

Not really.
They tried that already and It didnt work.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKSCoy1rr8
Its not the same thing, I know, Another company made it. But if you look at elder scrolls online, bethesda just sold the idea to zenimax, so it doesent look like they are interested in the MMO world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back