Rate the video games you're currently playing
Nov 18, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #3,916 of 6,937
Did 100% in Havana last night in AC 4, not that bad a game but I am only just starting...
biggrin.gif

Nov 19, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #3,918 of 6,937
CoD Ghosts: 7.5/10

The Campaign is pretty varied with the typical popcorn flick, intense action. Nothing new here, just mindless FPS fun.

I don't wanna rate online yet, because I hate large maps. Since it's the only CoD game on PS4, I'll learn to accept it.

Nov 20, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #3,919 of 6,937
Currently replaying Final Fantasy IX and must say I am having lots of fun. It has aged well and deserves a 9/10.

Btw just saw Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls beta being played on a stream and that looks really good, so looking forward to it.

Nov 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #3,920 of 6,937
CS:GO 9/10 Loses a point for ME just because it's not as challenging as id hoped. After a couple hours I'm already doing consistently well.

BF3 Campaign 5/10 Just terrible.

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl 10/10
My god is this game ever hard. I <3 it.

The Hidden 8/10

Nov 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM Post #3,921 of 6,937
Risk Of Rain (demo/beta - not sure exactly, it's available on IndieDB)

Pretty fun. Can get kinda monotonous, but probably you won't notice it unless it's an really long playthrough and you have an OP item set, which I guess happens in most roguelike-alikes (lol) because of randomly generated loot/pickups.
Otherwise, I guess the full version is worth getting.

Dec 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #3,925 of 6,937
Legends of dawn  4/10
Crappy graphics, the controls on the game are weird. The argument is somewhat interesting though. 

Dec 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #3,927 of 6,937
Dark Souls: 10/10
I have to say we're lucky to be born in the generation of this game.

This is the BEST GAME ever made.

Deus Ex is second. It was my best before I played Dark Souls.

It's right there in my top picks as well. Everything about it is amazing. I even picked up a PC copy to go with PS3 just to mod it and further enjoy the experience.

Dec 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #3,930 of 6,937
Just finished Metro: Last Light, and I really enjoyed playing...
Witcher 2 (picked it a while ago on GOG for less than $5) very impressive graphics, nice story and a simple but good enough gameplay mechanics
Crysis 3 is a bit embarrassing for me to say that I wasn't skilled enough to be able to finished the story, but I'm enjoying the multiplayer a lot.
I also recently finished FarCry 3 liked it, other than the disappointing ending of the story I like that game.. Also the multiplayer is surprisingly solid!
Mirror's edge is a game I keep playing again and again (mostly for speedrunning) but I'm also excited for it's upcoming sequel..
Portal 2 is also a great game (one of my all time favorites) with absolutely brilliant script, continues the awesome and innovative gameplay of the first portal with a great story and a lot of great humor (gotta love weatley).
Also, I picked up the newest tomb raider in the latest steam sale (I skipped that game the last time it was on sale), I like it, but not that much (I have a thing against 3rd person games in general).

I'm waiting for a good sale on assassin's creed black flag, maybe thief, and natural selection as well.. Hopefully we will see another large steam sale this christmas..

What games are you planning to pickup in the next steam sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back