Rate the video games you're currently playing
Aug 11, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #1,922 of 6,943
VVVVVV

9/10

Beautiful simplicity. Challenging, too - Veni, Vidi, Vici took me forever. The music is awesome too.

Aug 15, 2011 at 9:07 AM Post #1,926 of 6,943
It's almost impossible to execute ultra combos using PS3 controller.  I would give it a higher score if I was an expert in this game.  
biggrin.gif

Aug 15, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #1,928 of 6,943
FALLOUT 3 10/10
evil_smiley.gif
devil_face.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Just finished it for the first time since getting it in 2008 even if i did say i finished it before to save myself the embarresment of not finishing another humongous Bethesda rpg. What a ride from start to finish it was like a doomsday b-movie come to life. Why it even had Robby The Robot looking machines and a giant robot straight out of Gigantor or Johnny Sokko blasting the landscape with furious blazing lasers like a raging Mecha Godzilla.

Now to see how things turn out playing a totally beyond salvation evil character while also trying to finish MORROWIND 9/10(graphics/gameplay), OBLIVION 9/10(graphics/gameplay) and DAGGERFALL 10/10.

Also playing F.E.A.R. 3 8/10. Great gameplay/ai and level design though the graphics could have been slightly improved and storyline doesnt seem as fleshed out and connected at the two previous games in the series.

Aug 16, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #1,929 of 6,943
Guys, any update on the Half life series? I've been waiting forever for the next episode. 

Aug 16, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #1,933 of 6,943
MorbidToaster: A second PS3?? And yeah, SSFIV:AE is totally worth it. Finally found a place to trade in my SFIV so I could upgrade to that.
And yes to SFIII:3S > SSFIV!! Gahhh can'twaitcan'twait.

Anyway, for my contribution to the thread:
I just got Trenched to play with 2 of my buddies. It's really quite, quite good.

Aug 16, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #1,935 of 6,943

Quote:
When I heard about the Warhammer console release I was quite intrigued not thinking that it would probably have to be an FPS. I hope its worth picking up.

It's a third person shooter, actually. Thank god it's not an FPS. I trust Relic to do a great job though. Gameplay looks solid so far.

EDIT: TPS and 3D brawler, actually.

Quote:
MorbidToaster: A second PS3?? And yeah, SSFIV:AE is totally worth it. Finally found a place to trade in my SFIV so I could upgrade to that.
And yes to SFIII:3S > SSFIV!! Gahhh can'twaitcan'twait.

Anyway, for my contribution to the thread:
I just got Trenched to play with 2 of my buddies. It's really quite, quite good.

A third actually. I have a bad habit of buying a system, playing a few games on it and selling it later on. I've owned a 60gb PS3, a 120gb Slim, and a 160gb Slim. Because of my living situation I won't be able to do that anymore. I have to stick with a purchase...so I need to pick one up and just enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back