Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Nov 6, 2012 at 2:21 AM Post #11,373 of 24,651
Quote:
So true
This one? nahh, how about this one? nahh
I just pick the one with best reviews and descend from there

I don't know about that one. I mean, you can research movies, look up reviews, gather your que list of top rated movies.
And then, it still comes down to freaking choosing. It's painstakingly tedious to choose from a list of 10/10 movies. Haha.

Nov 6, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #11,375 of 24,651
Quote:
I don't know about that one. I mean, you can research movies, look up reviews, gather your que list of top rated movies.
And then, it still comes down to freaking choosing. It's painstakingly tedious to choose from a list of 10/10 movies. Haha.

I use imdb for that. Search movies by genre. 
Unfortunately its not been working all that well. Keeps giving database errors.

Nov 6, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #11,376 of 24,651
I don't know if I've mentioned it before, and I'm sure many of you guys already know about it, but for those who use Netflix, this is a great site for keeping tabs on what has recently been added and the most popular titles that people are adding to their queues. The site is www.instantwatcher.com

I use it all the time and my queue has really benefited as a result.

Nov 6, 2012 at 4:15 PM Post #11,377 of 24,651
Snow white and the huntsmen:

Visual presentation: 9/10

Story/enjoyment: 3/10

Some of the shots especially on bluray were just georgous. Fluid art even.

The pace of the movie.... Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz.....

Twilight saga meets the lord of the rings. Kristen whatsherface even has two dudes she is leading on as usual.

Nov 7, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #11,378 of 24,651

Pretty Colors here  .............     Hollyweird So fairy land like 

Nov 7, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #11,379 of 24,651
Savages = waste of time, I don't recommend it. It's mind-puzzling that Hollywood thinks Blake Lively's a leading woman. Wooden, boring, plane. Landed thar role probably because of nudity.

Nov 7, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #11,380 of 24,651
Quote:
Savages = waste of time, I don't recommend it. It's mind-puzzling that Hollywood thinks Blake Lively's a leading woman. Wooden, boring, plane. Landed thar role probably because of nudity.

Yeah, I feel they were shooting for pulp fiction...and instead hit 50cents bullet proof.

Nov 7, 2012 at 5:33 AM Post #11,381 of 24,651
Quote:
Yeah, I feel they were shooting for pulp fiction...and instead hit 50cents bullet proof.

I was actually wanting to like it, it tries too hard to come off cool. I mean, this is the guy that wrote Scarface right? 
eek.gif

Nov 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM Post #11,382 of 24,651
Yeah, but it's very common that method actors and directors with time lose that "muscle" and can't hit the movie. That's why many of them lose interest in writing scripts/playing demanding parts.

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #11,383 of 24,651
Quote:
Snow white and the huntsmen:
Visual presentation: 9/10
Story/enjoyment: 3/10
Some of the shots especially on bluray were just georgous. Fluid art even.
The pace of the movie.... Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz.....
Twilight saga meets the lord of the rings. Kristen whatsherface even has two dudes she is leading on as usual.

i too enjoyed that movie.awesame quality on bluray. As much as i love charlez Theron,i thought her acting was subpar and artificial even at some moments.
Kristen was terrible as usual especially that scene where she was giving a speech to the crowad.it made me want to delete the film..

Nov 7, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #11,384 of 24,651
Quote:
i too enjoyed that movie.awesame quality on bluray. As much as i love charlez Theron,i thought her acting was subpar and artificial even at some moments.
Kristen was terrible as usual especially that scene where she was giving a speech to the crowad.it made me want to delete the film..

I found it alright, but didn't really seem to understand the point of the movie. The story already exists, no effort needed there. You know the ending even before the movie begins. 

Nov 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM Post #11,385 of 24,651
I'm a bit of a sucker for the "found footage" type of flicks, so take this with a grain of salt....but I thought The Bay was pretty intense. Working in the healthcare profession and having treated many patients with resistant bacteria and other scary stuff, this film hits home with me a bit. I found it intense and entertaining from start to finish. 

The Bay - 8.2/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back