Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Dec 3, 2010 at 12:01 PM Post #6,858 of 24,647

Quote:
I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) and I loved it. I’m planning to watch it again end of this week…My rate is 9/out of 10.

Agreed it was actually nice....I guess because it was dark. 

Gladiator 12/10
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen 10/10 (Hilarious, my gf looks like the girl on there 
wink.gif
)
Pursuit Of Happiness 10/10 (Will outdone himself, really felt this one)

Dec 3, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #6,859 of 24,647
I'm going to have to counter Pursuit of Happiness w/ a 1/10.  That was one of the most contrived and shamelessly over the top productions ever made.  Talk about artistic license w/ 'based on a true story'.  It was like watching a Roadrunner cartoon w/ Wiley Coyote getting smashed in the face by a boulder over and over and over again and no Roadrunner for comic relief.  Jaden Smith outperforms his dad in that movie IMO.  Terribly overacted.  One of the worst movies I've seen but nothing beats 'Bounce' as the worst movie ever.  Ever!  Seven pounds is a better Will smith movie IMO.  YMMV.   

Dec 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM Post #6,860 of 24,647

Quote:
I'm going to have to counter Pursuit of Happiness w/ a 1/10.  That was one of the most contrived and shamelessly over the top productions ever made.  Talk about artistic license w/ 'based on a true story'.  It was like watching a Roadrunner cartoon w/ Wiley Coyote getting smashed in the face by a boulder over and over and over again and no Roadrunner for comic relief.  Jaden Smith outperforms his dad in that movie IMO.  Terribly overacted.  One of the worst movies I've seen but nothing beats 'Bounce' as the worst movie ever.  Ever!  Seven pounds is a better Will smith movie IMO.  YMMV.   

Interesting...I'm curious to here other input on this if they felt this way maybe I watched the wrong movie. 

Dec 3, 2010 at 3:32 PM Post #6,862 of 24,647

Quote:
Quote:

Interesting...I'm curious to here other input on this if they felt this way maybe I watched the wrong movie. 

I enjoyed the movie but I don't think it was 10/10 or 1/10. I thought it was a good movie and a pretty enjoyable movie. I would probably give it a 8/10

Dec 3, 2010 at 5:59 PM Post #6,866 of 24,647
OK, maybe not a 10/10, more like 8 or  9.

BTW similar but maybe slightly less melodramatic movie: John Q 4/5

Now I can't stop watching NGE. . . not as F'd up as I remember, but I think the last episodes are where I got completely lost. . . . 

Dec 3, 2010 at 8:00 PM Post #6,868 of 24,647

Quote:
gamer 1/10

what an awful movie, honestly

That was a B movie to be sure but I still gave it 3/5 stars on Netflix, probably 7/10 because I like B-grade sci fi flicks if they have any intelligence to them and some campiness and a revenge factor also helps a bit. Average rating was 3.3 stars unless you are speaking of the 2001 Gamer, that was rated worse and I haven't seen it.

Dec 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #6,869 of 24,647
Iron Man II, 9/10. Unusual that the sequel is as good as the first version, but I a/b'd them again to be sure after I saw II the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back