Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Aug 29, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #2,012 of 24,647
Mission: Impossible: C-

Mission: Impossible II: D+

Mission: Impossible III: C

In my memory, I always thought these movies were good. But they are actually less than stellar.

Aug 29, 2008 at 8:34 PM Post #2,013 of 24,647
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why the hell was the mayor wearing eyeliner? That was as disturbing as the fake, weird Batman voice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ttvetjanu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was wondering the same thing. Looked very corny.
duggehsmile.png

Seems like no one answered this question in the later posts . . .

The Mayor, was Batmanuel.

Batmanuel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aug 30, 2008 at 1:53 AM Post #2,014 of 24,647
"Shine A Light" [8.8/10] I'm a Rolling Stones fan and a Martin Scorsese fan. This master filmmaker's presentation of one performance late in the band's career is a must see for any Rolling Stone's fan. It's not their best performance, it's not their best set, it's not the best concert documentary even, but any group that can cook like this after so many years of Rock n' Roll deserves a performance documented by a fan and a director like Martin Scorsese...I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Aug 30, 2008 at 3:05 AM Post #2,016 of 24,647
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooly-T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bad Boys 2 was just on TV...

Sorry, but I must say: Will Smith is corny. The movie should have been called ****** Bags 2. Go get "jiggy" with your "Willennium..."

40+ year old men should NOT try to be hip. Just stop it! If you are not rich, you are the creepy old dude at the club.

...But no matter how corny I think he is, I end up watching all his movies. Stop it w/ you voodoo mojo Will. eh... He's alright, he meant no harm..

:)

He was only like 35 when that movie was shot, though.

Aug 30, 2008 at 12:20 PM Post #2,017 of 24,647
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
10,000 BC - 8/10

better than had expected with all its slatings!

Whoa, I walked out of that one -- from the first time a character opened his mouth in friggin' English. The whole movie didn't ring true to me. And I found it way too overdramatic. It had compared itself to Apocalypto, which was a fantastic movie, but I found BC one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I saw The Bank Job last night -- not bad. I kind of like British humor, though I probably don't understand all of it! 6/10.

Aug 30, 2008 at 5:46 PM Post #2,018 of 24,647
Quote:

Originally Posted by unclejr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whoa, I walked out of that one -- from the first time a character opened his mouth in friggin' English. The whole movie didn't ring true to me. And I found it way too overdramatic. It had compared itself to Apocalypto, which was a fantastic movie, but I found BC one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

That's interesting because I liked 10KBC way more then Apocalypto,which to me was a just long chase scene with Mel Gibson style grotesqueness sprinkled around.But I do see the similarities between the two and thankfully the differences.
On a similar point to what you mentioned regarding the language,I found it crazy that Mel made "The Passion" in Latin when historically the languages the were spoken at that time and place were Aramaic and Hebrew.

Quote:

I saw The Bank Job last night -- not bad. I kind of like British humor, though I probably don't understand all of it! 6/10.

6/10 tells me that you probably did understand all of it.That movie was such a waste of talent.

Aug 30, 2008 at 9:21 PM Post #2,020 of 24,647
Traitor-9/10

AWESOME movie. It's nearly a perfect thriller. The only drawback i found was that a couple parts of the story seemed underdeveloped.

Don Cheadle was GREAT!

Aug 31, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #2,023 of 24,647
Tropic Thunder. 7/10
The story line was okay at best but it had some very funny parts in it. Robert Downey jr really saved the movie in the comedic sense being the only funny one.

Aug 31, 2008 at 1:42 AM Post #2,024 of 24,647
Death Race 3 stars out of 5. I liked it, my wife got bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back