Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Apr 20, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #3,466 of 24,663
Quote:

Originally Posted by hew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quantum of Solace - 6/10. Daniel Craig might be the best 007 yet however, I still found the movie disappointing as a whole. They need to go back to the stuff that made 007 appealing - gadgets, memorable villains, and lots of sexy women.

If you get the chance watch quantum again i'd watch it again, i've yet to meet someone who didn't like it more after each viewing. Its a film that just keeps on groing on you. (after I first saw it I gave it a 6/10, but now give it a 9/10).

Eagle Eye: 7.5/10 (through all its problems I felt it had some terrific performances and was a trully thrilling ride, though its the kind of film you need to watch on a big screen, blu ray in drive and surrond sound on loud).

Apr 20, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #3,467 of 24,663
17 Again (I'll admit it!) 7.5/10

Just because Zac Efron is in it doesn't mean it's crappy....

Apr 20, 2009 at 2:21 AM Post #3,468 of 24,663
pineapple express - 7-7.5/10

it was kinda/pretty funny, but the story line was kind of dumb. it was more of a harold and kumar kind of thing except a little less random and a little bit more structured. but the story line was about on the same level.

Apr 20, 2009 at 2:30 PM Post #3,473 of 24,663
7 pounds - 8/10

pretty boring but after its all said and done it becomes a lot more interesting

Apr 21, 2009 at 2:11 AM Post #3,475 of 24,663
IJ, The Last Crusade - 8/10

Watchmen - 10/10, 3rd time seeing in theatres now... This has become top 5 movies of all time. Garden State is still my favourite movie.

Apr 21, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #3,479 of 24,663
Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Låt den rätte komma in AKA let the right one in 8.5/10

wow, what a clever piece of film, with some very subtle undertones. i am duly impressed

my second favourite film of the year for sure

go see it!

Nice to see I'm not the only one whos watched this. Definitely worth watching, vampires with substance!
devil_face.gif

What is your fav for this year?

Apr 21, 2009 at 8:06 PM Post #3,480 of 24,663
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ttvetjanu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice to see I'm not the only one whos watched this. Definitely worth watching, vampires with substance!
devil_face.gif

100% agreement. Very refreshing film. Very tidy ending, and the two young actors are phenomenal. Thanks for initially recommending it.

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father

This film starts as video memorial for the infant son of the filmmaker's good friend, a doctor (Andrew Bagby) who was killed under bizarre circumstances; it becomes much, much more over the seven years it eventually takes to complete. This documentary will make you very angry. In the end, though, it's more of tribute the murdered doctor's parents. These "simple" people turn out to be two of the most brave people on earth.

Don't read to much if you don't want spoilers:
Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father (2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back