Raps vs Lakers (SPOILER)
Jan 23, 2006 at 9:31 PM Post #16 of 23
I'm watching it again on the Fox Sports Net replay. If you live in the LA/OC area they replay games the next day at noon. It's only worth watching the 2nd half really as that's when Kobe started to "feel it"

Hey Homeless and Biggie, do you guys want Lamar Odom? We'll take Matt Bonner in return. You can throw in a bunch of bench guys, mascots, and cheerleaders to match contracts.

Jan 23, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Logan
Is there any chance that they will reair the game other than espn classic years from now?

You will probably see it on there within the next two weeks I imagine. I just saw they re-aired the Texas vs USC game, from two weeks ago, not more than two or three back. They do this thing called "Instant Classic".

ygpm coming

Jan 23, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
I don't have the time right now to edit specific comments out of posts, so I tentatively deleted all posts that mention burning the game on DVD (or any other format) for distribution, as I do not know the legal issues involved in doing that.

Please discuss the game, the achievement, etc., but refrain from requesting or offering distribution of reproductions of the game.

btw jude, nice Waltz for Debby avatar.
icon10.gif

Jan 24, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #20 of 23
You know, it's an impressive individual feat. I think that the only thing that would have made it more noteworthy is if the Lakers had lost the game.

IMHO, Kobe would do much better to pass the ball around a bit. The Lakers would probably win more games. As it is, they are a mediocre team with the ultimate me-first trigger man as their only star player...and he seems intent on keeping it that way no matter the cost.

I don't like him...as good as he is, he'll never be the star that Michael Jordan was. There is no room for a Scottie Pippen on Kobe's team. If there was, Shaq would probably still be a Laker, and they would probably still be winning championships. Anyone who saw him single handedly cost the Lakers a series that they should have won vs the Pistons knows what I'm saying (and I'm a Pistons fan too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back