Rant/Warning: be careful with your wallets
Apr 24, 2006 at 8:12 AM Post #17 of 21
Gah, that's horrible. I'm young enough that I don't have to worry about carrying cards/cash/identification around yet, but I'll have to start doing so pretty soon. I actually lost a wallet about a year ago; I was on a school trip and lost some store gift cards and around fifty dollars. Bah, that is nothing like what most people usually carry around though. Identification, cards, lots of cash. I tend to misplace things easily, so this might be a problem.

Apr 24, 2006 at 1:36 PM Post #18 of 21
It's time for a Man Bag or Murse, Joey.
evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Apr 24, 2006 at 1:42 PM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfy
Sorry about your wallet.

lol...I'm suprised it took that long for someone to say that.

After reading this I have taken my SSN out of my wallet aswell. I have no idea why I kept it in there considering I have the number memorized. After taking it out I realized that I also had my birth certificate in there underneath my bank cards in the extra card compartment
rolleyes.gif
. Had I lost my wallet I could have very well been screwed.

Sorry for your loss, but thanks for the heads up! I'm a safer man for it.

Apr 24, 2006 at 2:25 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
this happened to me two weeks ago. i had left my wallet at the bank after making a large cash deposit (at least it was after i had made the deposit). i went back and they claimed they never saw it. so i go home and cancel all my cards, etc. a week later i get a message: my wallet was at the lost and found at the bank. argh! at least i got it back.

Next time ask the bank to look at the video of the particular teller you were at.

Guys, wrap you wallet with a rubber band. It makes it very hard for the crook to take it out without you noticing it. Or keep it in your front pocket.

Apr 24, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comfy
Sorry about your wallet.

CLASSIC
smily_headphones1.gif

lol, Ed...or maybe a nice fannypack
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back