Rank the best sounding daps that you heard
Jul 7, 2020 at 6:01 PM Post #122 of 868
Last edited:
Jul 7, 2020 at 6:04 PM Post #123 of 868
He, he. You are not the only one that forgot when to stop buying. I am really hopping that Cayin n8 is going to make me stop spending money on audio gear for some time

Jul 7, 2020 at 6:06 PM Post #124 of 868
He, he. You are not the only one that forgot when to stop buying. I am really hopping that Cayin n8 is going to make me stop spending money on audio gear for some time
Touché... We only die once. I really am looking forward to reading your impressions

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2020 at 6:12 PM Post #126 of 868
I guess curiosity is the engine that pushes us to try new things, even though sometimes we don't realize that we already have what we are looking for. The best example for me is the Calyx M. I bought the player in January 2017 and since then I bought and sold many daps to come to the conclusion that I already had what I was looking for

Jul 7, 2020 at 6:13 PM Post #127 of 868
I actually ordered the N8 BB back when it was preorder but then cancelled after 2 weeks as the excitement of ordering had warn off and the bills were mounting 🙈😂

This thread is tempting me again 😱
We always find a way to finance the hobby of ours... "Empty" saving account can be fixed by selling gears

Jul 7, 2020 at 6:15 PM Post #128 of 868
The Cayin n8 is the only dap that was always in the back of my mind to try it due to the fact that it has the tubes and the solid state. I finally got crazy enough to spend more than ever thought I will spend on a dap

Jul 7, 2020 at 6:15 PM Post #129 of 868
I guess curiosity is the engine that pushes us to try new things, even though sometimes we don't realize that we already have what we are looking for. The best example for me is the Calyx M. I bought the player in January 2017 and since then I bought and sold many daps to come to the conclusion that I already had what I was looking for
:pray:... I am going to cry now. No, just kiddin'

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2020 at 6:20 PM Post #130 of 868
The Cayin n8 is the only dap that was always in the back of my mind to try it due to the fact that it has the tubes and the solid state. I finally got crazy enough to spend more than ever thought I will spend on a dap

Your ears are in for a treat. Get the bank account replenished for a pair of TOTL IEM's to pair with it. 😁

Jul 7, 2020 at 6:23 PM Post #131 of 868
Your ears are in for a treat. Get the bank account replenished for a pair of TOTL IEM's to pair with it. 😁
I already have the iems that I believe for me are TOTL for the sound signature I like, I have the Jh audio Roxanne performance series with black and silver dragon cables and I have the Jh audio Layla 2 Titanium series

Jul 7, 2020 at 6:24 PM Post #132 of 868
Good list, have you heard Lotoo DAPs?

Not yet unfortunately as my local dealer only have the AK, Sony, FiiO, Questyle and iBasso DAPs. The special DAPs to me are the N8 and SP2000Cu though if both of those DAPs didn’t exist I would be happy with the WM1Z. Wish to hear the L&P ladder DAC implemented DAPs and Lotoo stuff someday though

Jul 7, 2020 at 6:37 PM Post #134 of 868
Hi guys, maybe you can invite your friends to share their list here on this thread, to make the thread even more interesting

Jul 7, 2020 at 7:00 PM Post #135 of 868

Users who are viewing this thread

Back