random discussion thread
Aug 20, 2011 at 7:53 PM Post #706 of 804

Quote:
I thought this meant it had been closed.  I'm slightly disappointed.

It was actually closed for a short while today. I have this premonition that it won't be the last time it happens.

Aug 20, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #708 of 804
The thread whose name shalt not be mentioned.  
ph34r.gif

Aug 20, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #710 of 804
post #12

so funny...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClieOS 

Quote:
This problem hits IEMs with transparent cables only.

It happens to non-transparent cable too, but you won't notice them because you are not from Krypton.

...That's right, I'm from Canada. Not getting what you're saying.
So basically we are establishing that copper wires go green after a while. Huh. I've seen some old copper cables which the copper is all dark, but not green (such as ground wires in old turntables).

​

user-photo-555710-107364.jpg

Aug 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM Post #713 of 804

Quote:
So I see you nerds were Touchpad hunting today...I'm posting on one now.

<:3

nice man! i hunted one down yesterday..nail biting moments... hp site kept saying "verifying" finally changed to order processing at 5:00 @__@ 
also, how is it? 

Aug 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM Post #715 of 804
So my friends decided they'd be cute and prank call me with an unknown number. I told them my phone rang at full volume and because of it, swerved into a ditch. They asked for pics (or it didn't happen), I happened to find a picture of a similar car (color too) being towed. Then they called me about 5 times until I answered, playing Never Gonna Give You Up with my new melodica. 

Think I went too far?

Oh, and about the Touchpads, those flippers are getting nice profits...

Aug 20, 2011 at 10:59 PM Post #716 of 804
nice man! i hunted one down yesterday..nail biting moments... hp site kept saying "verifying" finally changed to order processing at 5:00 @__@ 
also, how is it? 

I like the interface but it's a little slow compared to my gen 1 iPad. I like the way it controls (app switching and what not). Lots of nice swipe gestures.

Like a combination of the Blackberry Playbook OS and iOS.

For 100 USD it's a friggin' steal...but I feel bad for people that paid 500. Taking it for what it is: web browser to replace my laptop on the go...it's amazing.

Aug 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM Post #717 of 804

Quote:
I like the interface but it's a little slow compared to my gen 1 iPad. I like the way it controls (app switching and what not). Lots of nice swipe gestures.

For 100 USD it's a friggin' steal...but I feel bad for people that paid 500. Taking it for what it is: web browser to replace my laptop on the go...it's amazing.

WooohHH, how fast is the internet access? 

Aug 20, 2011 at 11:04 PM Post #718 of 804

Quote:

they're getting complete refunds. AND they get to keep the thing. Feel bad now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back