Radius HP--TWF41
Oct 8, 2016 at 12:22 PM Post #2 of 21
I am interested to read reviews on Radius iems in general via NePlayer app. 
There is a new iPhone 7 lightening connecter headphone released by them. Interested to read impressions on them as well. 

Any feedback? 

Nov 6, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #5 of 21
Anyone gonna be able to compare the Radius and the new Elecom coming Nov. 12th or so? Same deal, piezo and dynamic, two step depth ear caps fitting, MMCX connection. Even though the new flagship is a dual dynamic and the PDD is a $150 model and much less pricey vs. the TWF31 and 41 but still good to see how they compare.

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:05 AM Post #8 of 21
  http://ohm-image.net/opinion/audiophile/review-radius-wn4-hp-twf41

http://jeffri.me/2016/06/a-bold-but-very-smooth-iem-from-japan-radius-hp-twf41-casual-review/

And here is review number 3: http://www.headfonia.com/review-radius-hp-twf41-all-for-the-music/

biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2020 at 4:57 AM Post #9 of 21
really am surprised there's basically 0 traction for these in this forum.
I'd say the treble this has is special enough to warrant some attention for its price.
it sounds so unique.

Apr 12, 2020 at 8:19 AM Post #10 of 21
Well they're from 2016, relatively expensive and almost unavailable except for ebay and Amazon.jp... How can you get traction under those conditions?

Apr 12, 2020 at 9:55 AM Post #11 of 21
yeah but it should have at least some namtraction, Radius isn't really a new name in the industry,
I know the quality of its build is pretty atrocious for the price

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2020 at 1:02 PM Post #12 of 21
These were never gonna get much traction around here since the first Radius model had fit challenges to be kind due to their shape. The second model was closely rebranded by Brookstone and gotten on sale quite cheap. Then the final nail in any chance to be popular was the price hike over those last models of nearly $200. Interest was there but enough to get many purchases over the competition at the time.

Sep 20, 2020 at 2:23 PM Post #14 of 21
they are resolving, and actually sounds unique for its time especially because of that Piezo driver.
really it's only weakness is the super cheap build it has,
it's sad seeing a lot of then with MMCX connection problem.
So far its basically my most resolving IEM and I bought it at 100usd, basically a dirt cheap price, if anyone can find a good deal for one, they defjnitely should try it.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2021 at 1:11 AM Post #15 of 21
These were never gonna get much traction around here since the first Radius model had fit challenges to be kind due to their shape. The second model was closely rebranded by Brookstone and gotten on sale quite cheap. Then the final nail in any chance to be popular was the price hike over those last models of nearly $200. Interest was there but enough to get many purchases over the competition at the time.
Fwiw, the Brookstone model that was supposedly a clone of the second-generation Radius DDM was *not the same as the IEM it looked like. It was inferior in every way even to the first generation DDM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back