Radiopaq Jazz Review
Feb 3, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #92 of 133
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
get a warranty replacement, no way should that be happening

I've just requested a refund. TBH I found them uncomfortable to wear after a while so figured I'd get a refund and put the money toward something else.

Right now I've been using the cx300's and with comply (medium size) tips could hardly tell they were in my ears for most of the day. However I began to miss the sound quality from the 'paqs. So what I'm looking for is the comfort/fit of the cx300's, better if possible isolation (thought the cx's wern't bad for that either)and a big sound improvement.

Any ideas? Had been looking at the ie 6/7 (much as I'd like the 8's I don't think that I could hear the difference in the working environment), the westone um1's and err thats about it. Using 2nd gen Ipod touch 32 gig and listen to mainly prog rock and synth stuff. Would like to keep the budget sub £150 if possible!

Cheers.

Dec 31, 2011 at 2:38 PM Post #97 of 133
I just recabled a pair of the Classicals with a cable I took off some Jaben hippo iems (really nice quality cable, braided shielding along the whole length, each channel separated, good strain reliefs, very flexible but quite microphonic) and it really brought out the detail that these things are capable of. I'm wondering how the Jazz might react to a new cable now..

Also, I've been using these foam tips on my Radiopaqs, they're perfect. They're like the ones that come with Soundmagic PL50, similar to Shure Olives. But they don't have any plastic core in them, so they fit perfectly over the radiopaqs with enough friction not to come off. Isolation with them is great and they're very comfortable.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160669033080?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Jan 1, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #98 of 133
[size=10.0pt]Apologies for being late on this thread. I’m not a big fan of IEMs…however at these prices I can be persuaded to become a fan.  Ok so that's two items added to my basket....[/size]

[size=10.0pt]Classical[/size]
[size=10.0pt]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Radiopaq-Classical-Earphones-Richer-Fuller-orchestra-/170565486152?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item27b67ec648[/size]

[size=10.0pt]Jazz[/size]
[size=10.0pt]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RADIOPAQ-JAZZ-CUSTOM-TUNED-THEMED-HEADPHONES-EAR-BUDS-INNER-IPOD-IPHONE-NEW-/120825446718?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item1c21c2013e[/size]

Jan 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM Post #100 of 133
oh my god, how cheap are they!

got be about the best sound to money ratio available there. i guess they must be getting rid of the last stock of them, shame they never made more of an impact arround here but i guess only being available in the UK will do that to a product.

Jan 2, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #101 of 133
I love too, my JAZZs.......indeed a great value for so few bucks.

Jan 3, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #102 of 133
I just ordered pair of these for €18.62 including shipping fees.

I should stop buying IEMs now. Even if and when they are cheap.
etysmile.gif

Jan 3, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #103 of 133

Quote:
I just ordered pair of these for €18.62 including shipping fees.

I should stop buying IEMs now. Even if and when they are cheap.
etysmile.gif

Rip for Exemple 320kbps or flac:  "She's the one" from James Brown (Motherlode cd), and you will able to hear what these boys are capable of doing for 18 €.
popcorn.gif
...hear from start to the end, to apreciate all diferent strong tones appening.

After a convenient burn-in, they needed.

Jan 9, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #104 of 133
Bought a set of radiopaq jazz about a year ago,  was so impressed with them that i thought i would get some new ones to use for work, not sure whats happened but the ones that turned up today sound awful,not any better than cheap £2 ones of a market.
They have them listed as the iphone ones with braided cable, the actual ear phones are made out of plastic and didnt come in the packaging that it shows on their advert, i thought the custom tuned range like my earlier ones were made of alloy/metal??
Have tried them side by side and theirs no comparison, the new ones have no bass and scrambled, unclear sounds.
The main reason for posting is that one of your recent links is for the site i got them off and until i contact them to see what they say i wouldnt like anyone else to get these and think that this is their quality, IT certainly is not as my original ones are fantastic.

Seller in question is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120825446718?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l264  just to point out that the packaging displayed is not how they come, thought they may have changed the package but have google imaged the jazz and have not been able to find anything that even resembles it although it does look ok, just the sound is truly awful.

Link is on post 98 so beware!!

Thanks
    Paul

Jan 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM Post #105 of 133
oh no, maybe, for sure are fakes! shi*!

thanks for advice!

My JAZZ are all metal, and have a great sound and bass!! I bought mines in amazon.uk.

they are not  made  of plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back