RADIOHEAD FANS, UNITE!
Aug 30, 2006 at 2:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

jdimitri

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey all, seeing as so many of you listen to radiohead, tell us your favourite song and album..
Mine's probably Just, fav album the Bends and Amnesiac
I used to lloooovee OK computer, kind of got sick of it..
eek.gif
eek.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 11:02 PM Post #4 of 31
You guys should read the book Killing Yourself To Live by SPIN writer Chuck Klostermann.

He writes a quite fascinating passage interpreting Kid A as a 'prophecy' of sorts to the events of 9/11.

Even more spine-tingling when you listen to Kid A while reading that passage.

Aug 30, 2006 at 11:30 PM Post #5 of 31
Yeah, Radiohead is pretty good
smily_headphones1.gif

Favorite album: Kid A
Favorite song: Where I End and You Begin

Aug 31, 2006 at 6:58 AM Post #7 of 31
i remember radiohead, when Creep was at it's height of popularity, was on KROQ live... and the dj (Poorman?) kept trying to get them to sing Creep. they were so sick of the song that they kept saying no. but, finally, at the end, they said ok... and it was an amazing live rendition of it. i mean, i was driving and it was almost, had to stop driving b/c it was so awesome.

ever since then, been a huge radiohead fan.

Sep 1, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #12 of 31
Album: Kid A
Song: Worrywort

Radiohead simply defines what it means to be on top of your game, and they are constantly...screw anyone who doesn't follow every word, every feeling that Yorke envokes..

Sep 1, 2006 at 10:39 PM Post #13 of 31
Fav Album - Kid A
Fav Song - Everything in its right place

i love that song. it has a very relaxing/ambient background.

radiohead's the only artist/band where i have every single one of their cds. and being that i never collect anything, this speaks alot. is yorke's stand alone album any good? (is it called eraser?)

Sep 1, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #14 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren
Fav Album - Kid A
Fav Song - Everything in its right place

i love that song. it has a very relaxing/ambient background.

radiohead's the only artist/band where i have every single one of their cds. and being that i never collect anything, this speaks alot. is yorke's stand alone album any good? (is it called eraser?)

It's.. different.
When you first listen to it, you'll think: big drop of lyrics quality by thom..
But once you listen to it more and more you'll let it go and start enjoying it!
I think you should give it a listen, it's a lot more electronic than radiohead's albums though (including Kid a)

Sep 2, 2006 at 7:20 AM Post #15 of 31
fave album: Kid A
fave song: tie between "The National Anthem" and "Cuttooth." "Idioteque" "Talk Show Host" and "India Rubber" are great too.
"Pop is Dead" isn't, LOL.
biggrin.gif
"oh no, pop is dead, long live pop..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back