Rabbits chewed on my Virtual Dynamics Judge power cable
Feb 7, 2010 at 10:54 AM Post #17 of 57
i've heard of this patrick fellow and i must say his little insanely big powercable saga is awesome
biggrin.gif

are virtual dynamics even real/he made the cable himself as a kind of prop in some hilarious online drama thing :p?

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:24 AM Post #18 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by googleborg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are virtual dynamics even real/he made the cable himself as a kind of prop in some hilarious online drama thing :p?

Everything Patrick does is real. However, after you've followed a few of his threads, you may well question if you yourself are real, or whether you are just a figment of your own imagination.

Feb 7, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #20 of 57
I'm just surprised he hasn't made rabbit stew yet! LOL

Feb 7, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #21 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by googleborg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i've heard of this patrick fellow and i must say his little insanely big powercable saga is awesome
biggrin.gif

Patrick is very real, and the cable is over $25,000.

After carefully watching the video over 100 times I thing the gf chewed the cable not the rabbits!
Be careful Patrick She'll chew again, and who knows what this time.

BTW Patrick have you ever tried the Valhalla speaker cables?
I've read in another post they sounded bad.

Feb 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #23 of 57
I suppose one of us should have warned Patrick that rodents and rabbits like to chew live wires. My ex-wife's hamster chewed up a fifty dollar set of speaker cables, so it was not so bad when I saw her dog wolf down the said hamster. I can only think of how upset Pat was at seeing his chewed cable, given the 500X price differential.
frown.gif

Feb 7, 2010 at 10:50 PM Post #24 of 57
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

But this sums it up best:

Feb 8, 2010 at 12:01 AM Post #25 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by rosgr63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW Patrick have you ever tried the Valhalla speaker cables?
I've read in another post they sounded bad.

I have not tried Valhalla speaker cables. I have only tried Valhalla analog interconnects, Valhalla digital AES/EBU interconnect, Valhalla power cables, Valhalla power cable as interconnects and headphone cable.

Feb 8, 2010 at 5:46 AM Post #27 of 57
25000 dollers and it doesnt come with a coating of rabbit repelant. Wow, who designed that cord.

Feb 8, 2010 at 5:51 AM Post #28 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suppose one of us should have warned Patrick that rodents and rabbits like to chew live wires. My ex-wife's hamster chewed up a fifty dollar set of speaker cables, so it was not so bad when I saw her dog wolf down the said hamster. I can only think of how upset Pat was at seeing his chewed cable, given the 500X price differential.
frown.gif

So what dog should Patrick get for protection from the rabbits?

Feb 8, 2010 at 7:23 AM Post #30 of 57
Patrick back from the dead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back