RAAL 1995 headphones, Magna and Immanis
May 21, 2024 at 6:21 PM Post #1,893 of 2,353
I will be bringing my Caldera to compare as well and see the rest of the upgrade options how it scales, since for some reason some people have an impression that Caldera don't scale, I'm guessing you have had a chance to listen to the Caldera already from the different shows but still, direct comparisons on the same system is always good to see what you're up to when you switch to your home system.
Try the Caldera with the SAEQ amps, especially the Hyperion Ge. You will be surprised. :)

May 21, 2024 at 6:23 PM Post #1,894 of 2,353
It's a special presentation event for RAAL 1995 at Byrdio Audio.

We have Aries Cerat, CH Precision and iBasso DX320 MAX as DACs (on a Pink Faun server, except for DX320O), then Aries Cerat, SAEQ, Auris Audio, CH Pr. as amplifiers...
VYGER Indian Signature as an analog source...
Pretty wild stuff!
Have a great trip! :)

May 21, 2024 at 6:26 PM Post #1,895 of 2,353
They couldn't be any further from Kosher or Halal, hence, unobtainable.
Here is Israel.
There are some non kosher restaurants here though they are fairly rare, and the non kosher nature of them doesn't neccesarily mean they serve pork. I'm guessing it's possible to find a restaurant with such sausages. Also we should figure out some lunch break mid day I guess?
Try the Caldera with the SAEQ amps, especially the Hyperion Ge. You will be surprised. :)
Will definitely do, he has the Hyperion Ge, not the Armageddon though but he said it should be similar enough.

May 21, 2024 at 6:31 PM Post #1,896 of 2,353
It's a special presentation event for RAAL 1995 at Byrdio Audio.

We have Aries Cerat, CH Precision and iBasso DX320 MAX as DACs (on a Pink Faun server, except for DX320O), then Aries Cerat, SAEQ, Auris Audio, CH Pr. as amplifiers...
VYGER Indian Signature as an analog source...
Pretty wild stuff!
For Aries Cerat amp, Is it the Genus? In any case, would love to hear impressions on Immanis + Aries Cerat amp.

May 21, 2024 at 7:06 PM Post #1,897 of 2,353
There are some non kosher restaurants here though they are fairly rare, and the non kosher nature of them doesn't neccesarily mean they serve pork. I'm guessing it's possible to find a restaurant with such sausages. Also we should figure out some lunch break mid day I guess?

Will definitely do, he has the Hyperion Ge, not the Armageddon though but he said it should be similar enough.
Speaking of food...
Yesterday I've had a fraction of uniquely Jerusalem food at the Market and I was immensely enjoying everything!
It's such a fantastic blend of cultural influences from Yemen to Turkey, from Egypt to Iraq, that you really get to see how ancient is Israel and the city of Jerusalem.
In Jerusalem, of all places, it would be such a pity to spend a hungry stomack on eating something you're used to, insisting on your own habits, especially if you're not obligated by your faith (or the lack of it) to avoid certain foods.
I have just embraced the fact that I'm in one of the most important places on Earth and went with the flow that Aviad wanted to show me...

Last edited:
RAAL 1995 Stay updated on RAAL 1995 at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/raalribbon https://raalribbon.com/
May 21, 2024 at 7:32 PM Post #1,899 of 2,353
May 21, 2024 at 7:50 PM Post #1,900 of 2,353
RAAL crew of 8 people are producing headphones while I'm away, so we'll have enough for shipments, starting from 27th of May.
Right before my trip to IL, we have measured and matched a lot of ribbons that are being placed in the drivers now, so I have to do one final inspection when I get back and we're shipping out...
Can you share any specifics on about how many units you'll be shipping out on the 27th? I am crossing my fingers hoping I will be in this batch

May 21, 2024 at 10:14 PM Post #1,901 of 2,353
RAAL crew of 8 people are producing headphones while I'm away, so we'll have enough for shipments, starting from 27th of May.
Right before my trip to IL, we have measured and matched a lot of ribbons that are being placed in the drivers now, so I have to do one final inspection when I get back and we're shipping out...
IL?? I am in the middle of IL. Any demo opportunities?

May 21, 2024 at 10:16 PM Post #1,902 of 2,353
Last edited:
May 21, 2024 at 10:21 PM Post #1,904 of 2,353
That would be the Protos. However, In earlier discussions, I thought it was the Ithaka DAC.
Yes, we'll have the Ithaka DAC as well, but it's a dealer for AC and he has some gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back