Quloos QA390
May 4, 2019 at 2:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 138

audionewbi

Headphoneus Supremus
At this Beijing Headphones Show, Gan Longsheng will provide the new QA390 mobile phone under development in 2019 for everyone to listen to.
At the same time, in the voting activity of the "My Favorite Portable Player" in the headphones all over the world, 3000-5000 files were obtained. The champion QA361 will also provide multiple prototypes for on-site audition.

The QA390 is a mobile all-in-one machine powered by more than 10000mAH. The current and voltage in the machine are designed according to the standards of high-end desktops.
Dual AK4497 DAC chip, ALL TO DSD mode, dual 1000000uF low internal resistance super capacitor support for digital and analog partial isolation power supply, similar to the dual-booster design of the Taiwan machine.
The balanced amp's highest output is close to 30V RMS, making it easy to push high-impedance headphones.
The final stage power tube current output capability is 2700mA, which is also very powerful for driving low-resistance and low-sensitivity headphones.
The amp has a low thrust + low gain mode to reduce the operating voltage and better fit the high sensitivity earbuds.
Headphone interface is complete: single-ended interface: 6.35, 3.5; balanced interface: 2.5, 3.5, 4.4, 4-core XLR.
Built-in single-chip single-threaded SD card player,
HWA (LHDC) HD Bluetooth input, easy to connect mobile phone,
dual USB interface All the way to the phone or tablet, you can connect directly to Apple without the need for a camera kit, the other is an authorized Italian interface, the connection to the computer phone tablet is excellent.
Coaxial, fiber-optic input, as a DAC integrated machine is also very good.
Coaxial, fiber optic output, can be used as a turntable.
RCA and balanced XLR analog output, easy to connect directly to the amp, power amplifier, optional programmable analog volume preamp output, easy to connect active speakers or independent rear stage.
The whole process runs through the design concept of the mother of sound, and the total power cost of the whole machine accounts for more than 60%.
Nearly 30 power supplies of the whole machine provide independent power supply for each part of the module, which is equivalent to binding several machines.
Dual femtosecond crystal design, high speed precision timing controlled CPLD clock processing and digital audio signal optimization.
The partition shielding design of the whole CNC aluminum casing is better to isolate EMI interference, and there is no need to worry about shock absorbers.
Standard all-aluminum CNC housing infrared remote control.

Note: The above data may be adjusted as the machine is still undergoing research and development adjustments.

source:http://www.qlshifi.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=5&id=6895&authorid=0&page=1&star=125
Shanghai_042-540x405.jpg

Shanghai_043-540x405.jpg

170458nm5nxntrnn55npnp.jpg

Jun 15, 2019 at 4:46 AM Post #4 of 138
I was tempted by Sony DMP-Z1 but i will also give a look at this baby. Anyone compared it A/B to the SONY yet ?

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 5:25 AM Post #5 of 138
There is no special AI in this, the filters are stock AKM filters.
It is an excellent value for money but Z1 is one of those products that should remain legendary like the R10.

Dec 2, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #6 of 138
I was tempted by Sony DMP-Z1 but i will also give a look at this baby. Anyone compared it A/B to the SONY yet ?
The Sony couldn't push my Final Audio D8000 Pro well.

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:16 PM Post #8 of 138
This is a brilliant machine. Very powerful and has no difficulty in driving my T1 and HD800 with ease. It also serves Solaris and Fourte pretty well. The background is super dark and the soundstage is very wide. Very impressive listening experience and very much worth the price.

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:37 AM Post #10 of 138
Dec 11, 2019 at 3:41 AM Post #12 of 138
Is the Sony worth more than 3 times the price for a different "tuning"? It is akin to paying 3 times more for chocolate ice-cream because it is a different flavour from strawberry ice-cream.
I like that I can tune the sound with the Sony. Really depends on how you THINK music should sound. Looks and build goes to the Sony. For me I wouldnt use either as much as what I have or had.

Dec 11, 2019 at 5:47 AM Post #13 of 138
Is the Sony worth more than 3 times the price for a different "tuning"? It is akin to paying 3 times more for chocolate ice-cream because it is a different flavour from strawberry ice-cream.
That question is better answered by you personally. Give it a listen and decide for yourself ? The Nu tubes balanced mode is awesome idea though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back