Quitting smoking anyone want to join me?
Jul 6, 2006 at 10:35 PM Post #32 of 34
Pinkie I'm with you entirely on this one. I've been on and off for a few months and now I really feel ready to give it up. Let's come up with some creative rewards for our impending success (failure is not an option).

In the past I've had moderate success just popping Altoids like mad. It helps that for a while I smoked menthols so the nice cool burn can be simulated to some degree. Lately I haven't smoked much other than Djarums or other cloves since the smell is much less hideous, and the nicotene content is lessened. Anyway it looks like there are two of us who are joining you so let's get a little plan going.

Jul 6, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #33 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime
Pinkie I'm with you entirely on this one. I've been on and off for a few months and now I really feel ready to give it up. Let's come up with some creative rewards for our impending success (failure is not an option).

In the past I've had moderate success just popping Altoids like mad. It helps that for a while I smoked menthols so the nice cool burn can be simulated to some degree. Lately I haven't smoked much other than Djarums or other cloves since the smell is much less hideous, and the nicotene content is lessened. Anyway it looks like there are two of us who are joining you so let's get a little plan going.

OK. let's do it! Give me till the weekend to come up with a plan.

Mike.

Jul 6, 2006 at 11:40 PM Post #34 of 34
I just quit again today. I gave my neighbor my last 1 1/2 packs. I can't breath or walk up or down the steps with out breathing real hard. I can't take it any more. I plane on just suffering till I get over these rotton things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back