Quite Possibly the BIGGEST Headphone Troll EVER.
Nov 3, 2010 at 6:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

Skyr795

New Head-Fier
After club activities, I was talking with my friends outside and I had my IEMs out (Etymotic MC3) and then this kid in my grade came over and belittled them, saying that I should get Bose (that he pronounced Bos-ee) or Beats, which were, he said, the best headphones available. Then when I tried to educate him, he said something about me being angry because I have cheap crappy headphones. My rage was indescribable.

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:11 PM Post #3 of 39
Don't be Superman next time. Let people believe whatever and just flow with life
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:12 PM Post #5 of 39
Does it really matter what others think? You tried to educate him and obviously he was not willing to listen so just move on. There's no need to be upset over someone you possibly don;t know.

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:39 PM Post #11 of 39
@TobaccoRoad

"A troll is someone who will state something only with the intention of stirring up controversy. Typically the statement is so absurd that only the most noobish of noobs will get offended and respond." - KnowYourMeme

Your point? Although I guess that makes me the most noobish of noobs XD.

@MomojiTMO

Nah I wasnt giving a lecture or anything. I was mostly going "Oh my god..." and raging about how stupid he was. So "trying to be Superman" isn't exactly what I would call it...:p

@rawrster

No I did know him, since he's in my grade. Not my friend, just a...grademate?

@Uncle Erik

Trust me, this kid is on EVERYONE's real life ignore list.

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #12 of 39
A fool shows annoyance immediately, but a wise man listens to what others have to say.

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:44 PM Post #13 of 39
Let him listen to your headphones/earbuds?
Nah, just let him go on believing whatever he wants to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back