Questyle QPM qp2r vs Cayin N6II vs R2R2000 red
Mar 19, 2020 at 4:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ReCoDe

New Head-Fier
I am not a pro in hifi, I own the Wm1a as a friend sold it to me when I wanted a dap for my iems (Jh lola/campfire atlas).
Today I tried out some demos from different brands, after listening to the r2r2000 red, pure SQ wise, I found it way better than the wm1a, when listening to love songs, I could feel the vocals and instruments are more emotional, even when comparing with Aksp1000m royal gold, i found the r2r2000 red more suitable to my taste.
However, its system is really a drawback to me, and I noticed some hiss in the balanced output, so I decided to go around other shops to try more daps, one of the sales suggested me to try the cayin n6ii, and I found both A01/T01 quite nice, but I was not able to do a A/B test with the r2r2000 red as they don't have it in stock.
When I went home and browse on the internet, some suggest the Questyle QPM qp2r to be better than the r2r2000 (not the red, but as the black cost more I supposed it is better), however, I might not be able to try the qp2r personally, so what I would like to know is, for those who have tried all three, which dap would you recommend?
P.S. For the 2 I have tried, each have some drawbacks to me, for example ppl mentioned the cayin has pretty bad QC, and the battery drain very fast when it is with the t01, for the r2r2000 red, the system is really not user-friendly and I could notice hiss in the balanced output.

Mar 25, 2020 at 10:48 PM Post #2 of 2
I am not a pro in hifi, I own the Wm1a as a friend sold it to me when I wanted a dap for my iems (Jh lola/campfire atlas).
Today I tried out some demos from different brands, after listening to the r2r2000 red, pure SQ wise, I found it way better than the wm1a, when listening to love songs, I could feel the vocals and instruments are more emotional, even when comparing with Aksp1000m royal gold, i found the r2r2000 red more suitable to my taste.
However, its system is really a drawback to me, and I noticed some hiss in the balanced output, so I decided to go around other shops to try more daps, one of the sales suggested me to try the cayin n6ii, and I found both A01/T01 quite nice, but I was not able to do a A/B test with the r2r2000 red as they don't have it in stock.
When I went home and browse on the internet, some suggest the Questyle QPM qp2r to be better than the r2r2000 (not the red, but as the black cost more I supposed it is better), however, I might not be able to try the qp2r personally, so what I would like to know is, for those who have tried all three, which dap would you recommend?
P.S. For the 2 I have tried, each have some drawbacks to me, for example ppl mentioned the cayin has pretty bad QC, and the battery drain very fast when it is with the t01, for the r2r2000 red, the system is really not user-friendly and I could notice hiss in the balanced output.
Hi, I have not heard QPM and r2r2000 before so I can't comment. However I own QP2R and just want to point out that it will hiss in the balanced output for sensitive earphones, at least for Fiio FH7. Anyway, using Ifi IEMatch solve this problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back