Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp
Apr 4, 2019 at 9:24 AM Post #751 of 757
www.scvdistribution.co.uk isn't showing any Questyle products, apart from the QP2R & Focal headphone bundle. Who is the official UK importer now?

Reply from SCV on another thread:

"Just to clarify SCV are no longer representing the Questyle brand, hence why we have removed it from our site. As far as I know there is currently no one importing Questyle products into the UK."

Apr 5, 2019 at 3:27 AM Post #752 of 757
Maybe it's all an effort to sell off old stock and then release a new Golden Reference stack?? Apple shuts down the online AppleStore before they release new products, so maybe it's the same, just more dramatic??

Oct 8, 2020 at 6:44 PM Post #754 of 757
late to the party i've always been keen to try the CMA800r, and i'm even more keen to see how it measures up since falling for Flux Lab Acoustics FA12. I found one today and now of course i'm looking for a second to run them as mono blocks, so if anyone here has one they'd like to sell please to me in the UK, please drop me a DM. Thanks :)

Aug 16, 2021 at 9:09 AM Post #755 of 757
I know it has been a while, but has anyone tried the SPL Volume2 Atenuator/Controller (or a similar component) with the cma800r monoblocks to control the stereo volume using a single knob?
I was pondering if I should add the cma800p Pre, but the consensus was that it adds coloration and one loses some transparency and SQ - In comparison to using such a component like the SPL
Some help would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2021 at 8:21 AM Post #756 of 757
as there doesn't appear to be a cma800i thread i thought that i'd try my luck here. i own the burson conductor v2+ and have no complaints. but i'm drawn to questyle products and to the cma800i in particular. has anyone compared these aio units?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back