Questions regarding the S:Flo2.
Nov 7, 2010 at 8:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Youngblood

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, I have a few questions regarding the S:Flo2. I'll start off by asking this, I'm going to be ordering it from MP4Nation, which I think is the only place to order, but when I went to the product page it said I could pre-order it for for $160. now what I'm trying to figure out is if I were skip the pre-order and order around the first of December would they be out of stock, or do I have nothing to worry about? My next question is what types of sd cards do you guys recommend (16gb)?

Nov 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #2 of 6
S:flo2 usually is quite a hot sale, so if you do set your heart on it, you should pre-order it now in case it run out faster than you can order it. There are also T51 (same player different name). But as far as I know T51 is also very limited in stock these days and might not come as fast as s:flo2.

Nov 7, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
S:flo2 usually is quite a hot sale, so if you do set your heart on it, you should pre-order it now in case it run out faster than you can order it. There are also T51 (same player different name). But as far as I know T51 is also very limited in stock these days and might not come as fast as s:flo2.

Thank you very much! I will probably pre-order now.

Nov 10, 2010 at 4:12 PM Post #4 of 6
Yea reordering is the best thing to do right now; back whenit was released I just ordered i
A t51 at the same time and although it was in stock, it took a while to get to me. Great player though; I still have it although I rarely use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back