Questions for the CEO of Skullcandy
Oct 23, 2007 at 1:28 AM Post #46 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by kpeezy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, even if the claims are legit, if you actually want them to be voiced you might want to phrase them in a more polite manner. You could actually be heard if you try or so it would seem.

We're not their target market. They appear to be successful in the market they wanted to sell to.

Our approval would give them some 'street cred', perhaps, but i don't have to give it, even grudgingly.

Oct 23, 2007 at 1:43 AM Post #47 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by VolkswagenFox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I googled "Skullcandy sucks" just for the hell of it and found this rather amusing quote:

"skullcandy sucks, my bud has the camo ones, those things are gay, and they are huge. Get bose. those are the best, but obviously they are expensive!"

icon10.gif
Cracked me up.

That one gave me a laugh.

IDEA: Make Full Metal Jacket smiley on the forums because they are being talked about so much.

Oct 23, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #48 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by mow_the_hawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IDEA: Make Full Metal Jacket smiley on the forums because they are being talked about so much.

Or a Full Metal Jacket frowny?
biggrin.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 2:44 AM Post #49 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or a Full Metal Jacket frowny?
biggrin.gif

even BETTER!!!!
wink.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 4:22 AM Post #50 of 56
Quote:

Originally Posted by Territhemayor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As a highschool student when I see people wearing skullcandys and saying they rock, I die inside. not a little, alot.

Same here... at hockey camp last year, this kid Scott on my team had a set of $20 Skull Candy's... anyways, at the end of camp, my friend Hunter says to me "dude, your little 'IEM' things are s**t, I'm getting some Skull Candy's. You know, headphones with real bass..."

I literally hit him... not the best course of action, but I'd seriously run out of ideas. It doesn't necessarily piss me off that he wanted the Skull Candy's because he enjoys bass, but the fact that he continually mocks my E2c's... that made my blood boil...

Oct 23, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #51 of 56
Yeah!

Oct 23, 2007 at 4:59 AM Post #52 of 56
evidently, they market to potheads... i mean come on, SMOKIN BUDs?! If i was high and about 17 or 18 years old I would find the underground appeal well worth the price of $9.99 clearance admission.

Oct 23, 2007 at 7:09 AM Post #53 of 56
Made for potheads!? Why whatever do you mean???
very_evil_smiley.gif

50b71c77efb54d30227f97563368d41d.image.320x320.jpg

Oh look, they are also in the DAP market. Anyone wanna buy my H120 and Meizu?

Quote:

Bully

Bling that sings! The Skullcandy Bully is straight ballin’. Step up to a full 1GB MP3 and voice recorder on your wrist. Heavy weight aluminum bands, inlaid diamonds, and spectacular audio functionality make for an amazingly unique music player.

6f06ccfc97ab2b285def56c3cde1f819.image.320x320.jpg

All I can say is: word up playa!!

The only thing I want more is the SKDY Bandana!!

Quote:

Never let them see your face. Custom Skullcandy print bandanas available in branded black or paisley red.

49df214b46918399cd2e839708247a74.image.320x320.jpg

Wow.

Oh. Those quotes are direct from skullcandy.com

Oct 23, 2007 at 7:54 AM Post #54 of 56
with quotes like that, they're obviously not trying for this crowd in the slightest. Not really worth it to waste the effort.

Oct 23, 2007 at 10:34 AM Post #56 of 56
yea...this thread has survived for awhile. hey if anyone can come up/gather questions for an interview that would be great. I could get it to him pretty soon, just try to make the questions reasonable. *don't flame me*
XD just an idea ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back