Questions for Auzen Prelude+E09k+Q701 Combo.
Feb 1, 2013 at 11:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Th3Beh0ldeR

New Head-Fier
I have just received the Fiio e09k Amp with the q701 cans for my pc(mostly gaming use). Fiio is connected to Prelude through a jack to rca cable.
What settings and volume levels would you recommend for optimal quality? Currently windows volume panel is on 75%, game mode, optimize speaker output for headphones checked. bass boost off, cmss 3d enabled. Also windows 7 sound paraments are set to 5.1 with center  back channels and full range disabled. Volume levels on games, media players are also set to 50-75%.

Feb 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
I have just received the Fiio e09k Amp with the q701 cans for my pc(mostly gaming use). Fiio is connected to Prelude through a jack to rca cable.
What settings and volume levels would you recommend for optimal quality? Currently windows volume panel is on 75%, game mode, optimize speaker output for headphones checked. bass boost off, cmss 3d enabled. Also windows 7 sound paraments are set to 5.1 with center  back channels and full range disabled. Volume levels on games, media players are also set to 50-75%.

Seems like you already have the best possible settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back