Questions about ordering Corda HeadAmp
Nov 1, 2002 at 10:16 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
Andrze
I think its more a matte of being charged something no matter how Alex gets a payment to Jan for you.
smily_headphones1.gif

FCJ
The $5 surcharge I'm referring to was what Alex asked me to add to my payment, not something c2it charged me.

I just checked. The Paypal fee would have been $10, the c2it fee was $5.00.

Again, a better deal with c2it.

Nov 1, 2002 at 10:29 PM Post #17 of 19
If I recall correctly, the first transaction with c2it was free(?).

Dealing with Jan is a joy. He's very professional, friendly and goes out of his way to help or correct any problems. Even with questions regarding modifying his Corda! What a guy!
Quote:

Two weeks to Canada? Damn. You ought to move to a first world industrialized country.
wink.gif

Ouch! Low blow!
biggrin.gif

It took exactly two weeks to receive my Corda kit/Senn. 600 from Germany to the Left coast. Not bad.

Magic77:

The price Jan list on his site, includes s/h.

If you have plans to 'Blue' your Corda, maybe a kit sent directly to kurtw would be a option. Save on the kit to built price, shipping, delays, etc. Just a thought.

Nov 2, 2002 at 12:05 AM Post #18 of 19
Email me through the boards I have a 3 month old factory assembled Corda-HA1 in perfect condition I’ll sell at a reasonable price and I include a power cord. No payment fees, no customs fees and no 2 week wait.

I can get it to you in a few days

I’ve been bitten by the Tube Bug and need more money to buy vacuum tubes.

Nov 4, 2002 at 10:03 PM Post #19 of 19
Maybe this thread is dead, but I wanted to mention that you can buy from Jan (as I did) without paying any fees at all if you have an american express card or membership in 3As. Just use plain old traveller's checks, which you can get at no charge with either of the 2 items mentioned above. It does take longer, however. It took one week for Jan to get the checks, and then 2 1/2 weeks more for the purchase to arrive here in Philadelphia. Well worth the wait though--Jan is a class act with great products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back