Question on replacement cable on Super.fi 5Pro
Jan 22, 2008 at 12:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Ken

100+ Head-Fier
Im pretty hard on cables , I wear and use my headphones alot.
My biggest problem is that eventually the cable gives up from so much use.

heres the question i figured the Super.fi 5Pro have a cable that is replaceable.
Is this a good headphone to buy for my next headphones . I was also interested in other similar headphones but the cabling problem seems to be covered with Super.fi 5Pro's

Is this right

Jan 22, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #2 of 7
Well, what earphones do you use now? The Super.fi 5 Pros do indeed have replaceable cables, and those cables can be had for $19. They also sound excellent.

I'm afraid your question is a little vague without providing your current earphones.

Jan 22, 2008 at 12:19 AM Post #3 of 7
while i have many headphones the problem is with the portable use while at work. I have worn out er6 and some koss cheapies.

so i think that i can get some Super.fi 5Pro and not have the worry about cable problems down the track.

thanks

Jan 22, 2008 at 8:10 AM Post #6 of 7
Sorry if this seems a silly question, but how are the Westone cables more comfortable?

Jan 22, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #7 of 7
I'm gonna take a guess...but I think the Westones would probably be more comfortable, because they don't have that sort of annoying memory wire, and it's a braided cable and it's more flexible. Also, I've learned that it tightens the bass up and gives it a warmer presentation...probably why Westones are known for a war presentation
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back