Question about tips
Apr 7, 2008 at 6:09 PM Post #16 of 27
I tried the medium tips first, and they were fine just for listening. I don't know why, but I couldn't wear them for longer than 15 minutes before I would start feeling discomfort in my right ear.

I switched to the small double-flanged tips and they're perfect. I even use them while jogging and they don't fall out like my earbuds used to.

May 29, 2008 at 2:43 AM Post #17 of 27
just wondering can we get a heads up on the availability of the eargels. I would like to try them with other types of iems that they can fit. I think if they fit the other major players in IEMs, a lot of people will buy them.

May 29, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by kg21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just wondering can we get a heads up on the availability of the eargels. I would like to try them with other types of iems that they can fit. I think if they fit the other major players in IEMs, a lot of people will buy them.

Same here, on all three counts.
wink.gif
I wonder what the hold-up is?

May 29, 2008 at 4:06 PM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, guys. Long and boring story. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

All right, thanks for saving us from the long and boring details.
tongue.gif
I'm glad to hear that separate replacement tips are still planned for release. May I offer the suggestion to include a "variety pack" (with 1 pair of each size) as an option in addition to packs of single sizes? This would be optimal for owners of other earphones looking to experiment with the oft-praised Klipsch eargels.

May 29, 2008 at 11:01 PM Post #21 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All right, thanks for saving us from the long and boring details.
tongue.gif
I'm glad to hear that separate replacement tips are still planned for release. May I offer the suggestion to include a "variety pack" (with 1 pair of each size) as an option in addition to packs of single sizes? This would be optimal for owners of other earphones looking to experiment with the oft-praised Klipsch eargels.

I'm sure that they release sooner or later, tips for sale, do you register the IEM, while you do they send you some free tips, I received some prototypes of the large size, and all I can tell you is those are mi right size, and they rock...

Also they will not fit the Shures, the shures tube is a lot wider...

Dec 16, 2008 at 9:29 AM Post #23 of 27
I can personally confirm that the tips between the Klipsch Image X10, the Future Sonics Atrio M5, and the Etymotic HF5 are completely interchangeable.

I would be absolutely thrilled if Klipsch sold their gels/tips separately. I want to use them across IEMs, but only have one set to share across the lot of them.
frown.gif

Jan 26, 2009 at 1:50 PM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by jhoff80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah I was hoping for them to be on sale on the website by now as well.

Me too. I also have not received the sets I should get as part of registration
frown.gif

Jan 27, 2009 at 5:17 AM Post #26 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Thump /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, the Klipsch "Ovaloid" gels will be offered on the web and in stores as accessories soon.

Awesome!!! Good news from the esteemed professor!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back