Question about the Magni Modi combo.
Feb 19, 2014 at 6:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jTizMLG

100+ Head-Fier
Feb 22, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #3 of 5
Nobody?
frown.gif

Feb 23, 2014 at 3:42 AM Post #4 of 5
The NFB15.32 is a very good unit and since you are so close to the price, you be better off grabbing the NFB15.32 over the stack, that way you don't kick your self later on. The only down side is the NFB15.32 is on back order, so either you have to hope some one sell one in the f/S section or ebay or wait til march before it back in stock if you can wait that long. If you see a NFB12.0/12.1/  in the F/S section cheap then that's another good choice as it similar to the NFB15.32 but with a different usb transfer chip with or without the Digital filter switches. But you have to be luckily to see the older models cheap.

I have the NFB15.32  for a while and been enjoying it very much, I gotten the TCXO upgrade in jan and it made a difference. The NFB15.32 has 3 Input connections, Which can be switch to, with the USB input being the main input and then Coax and optical input. Which is useful if your planning on plugging muiti devices into the unit. The Filter switches varies between people, some people can tell the difference between different settings some people can't. I one of the people that can with my DT880 premium 600's and the A900X I had before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back