question about shure warranty
Sep 23, 2009 at 2:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

rawrster

Headphoneus Supremus
hey all

i just wanted to make sure as i dont want to be sending in my earphones for nothing. i recently discovered that the right cable near where the ear loop is on my e4c are kinda splitting..i see a little bit of the silver wire that is inside the cable.

that's covered by the warranty right? im still under 2 years since i bought it.. i emailed shure and they werent very helpful and was very vague about if that covered the warranty or not.

thanks for your help

Sep 23, 2009 at 3:34 AM Post #2 of 4
As long as you have the receipt (assuming it is from an authorized dealer and not some random eBay seller), you should be fine. They probably need to look at the receipt first to confirm the validity of the warranty before telling you that you are covered. In worst case (of no warrant coverage), they will tell you your option (paid repair or exchange, etc) before charging you any money.

Sep 23, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #4 of 4
well i dont have the actual receipt right now..well if i search hard enough it will show up somewhere but i got the online copy of it from guitarcenter.com which im assuming should be good enough

thanks for the reply
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back