Question about massdrop
May 5, 2016 at 9:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

smy1

Headphoneus Supremus
I just recently purchased the HE 350 and was wondering do I have to wait for the drop to end before they ship it out?

May 5, 2016 at 9:17 PM Post #2 of 12
Well with most drops it's a bout 2 weeks after end till they ship but the HE350 are not going to ship out till the first week of August. They are a new Headphone and are being built now I believe.

May 5, 2016 at 10:12 PM Post #3 of 12
Well with most drops it's a bout 2 weeks after end till they ship but the HE350 are not going to ship out till the first week of August. They are a new Headphone and are being built now I believe.

so i have to wait 4 months? they better be dang good if i am waiting 4 months lol

May 6, 2016 at 7:30 AM Post #4 of 12
Yeah, it depends on the drop.

Another example are the Fostex TH-X00 headphones also on Massdrop. The purpleheart version won't ship until perhaps August while the last drop of the mahogany version is currently shipping now.

Another drop of the mahogany TH-X00 might go up again soon given that a number of people were able to switch the the purplehearts which would leave a number of unfulfilled units that could go into a smaller drop happening soon(ish).

May 6, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #5 of 12
I don't know if I should cancel it because I am not a patient person lol.

May 6, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #11 of 12

So you don't need to start threads like this. (lol) Forget about it, and then as ProtegeManiac said, it will be a pleasant surprise when you get the shipping notice.

But otherwise, go ahead and drive yourself nuts if you want :dt880smile:

May 6, 2016 at 10:37 PM Post #12 of 12
So you don't need to start threads like this. (lol) Forget about it, and then as ProtegeManiac said, it will be a pleasant surprise when you get the shipping notice.

But otherwise, go ahead and drive yourself nuts if you want
dt880smile.png

i guess i drive myself nuts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back