Ques to Canadains w/TD Bank and Paypal
Feb 2, 2004 at 10:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Newbie1

100+ Head-Fier
This is a question for any Canadians that used TD Canada Trust as their bank account when signing up for Paypal. My question is, what format should the account number be in? Since I dont use checks and only have a bank card.

EDIT: Solution is to call up your bank and ask them for you account number. Theyll give you a 2 numbers, one will have a 4 digit prefix and the other will be the same, but without the prefix

XXXX-XXXXXXX vs XXXXXXX I put in the one with the prefix, and hopefully it should work. Also even though Paypal will usually put the message "Deposits Sent" within one day of you entering your bank account info, however it seems that it will take 2-3 days before the amounts actually appear in your bank account.

The other two numbers it asks you for you can also get from your bank.

Feb 2, 2004 at 10:16 PM Post #2 of 8
I cant remember exactly... but if you follow the example it should work... I do remember that their were some numbers that were left out... it worked out to be the same amount of numbers as on the example for canadian backs on the paypal walkthrough...

hope that helps... I tried looking on paypal, but it just shows my account as XXXXXX#### (the number signs are 4 numbers)

Feb 2, 2004 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 8
Yup that helps, looks like I did it right.
Thx
biggrin.gif

Feb 3, 2004 at 3:35 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by Music Fanatic
The answer to your question is:

LKJIHGFEDCBA.

Lol I edited it when I got the answer. For some reason I cant delete my threads. Does anyone know why?

Feb 3, 2004 at 4:30 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by Newbie1
Lol I edited it when I got the answer. For some reason I cant delete my threads. Does anyone know why?

Only a moderator can delete a thread, or a post once it's been submitted. However, if you edit the content of a post to say something like "please delete this", the next moderator that happens to read it will be happy to oblige. If you'd like it deleted sooner, you can use the "report this post to moderator" link that appears in each post, and simply explain that you need to delete your own post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back