query about alessandro ms-1
Sep 12, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 7
VERY leaky. No way you could wear it on a train :/

The same amount of sound comes out both sides. Not only would you annoy everyone but you'd probably turn it up loud to compensate for the outside noise and then damage your hearing. You'd be much better off with something closed or IEM's for portable use/

Sep 13, 2008 at 3:16 AM Post #5 of 7
The MS-1s are leaky to the extreme. There's no isolation (I can hear my keyboard clicking as I type this post) to speak of, so definitely not good for use outside the home. Train use would be a distinct no-no, both for your listening pleasure and sheer courtesy to those around you.

Dec 13, 2008 at 5:57 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by m4rk3d /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The MS-1s are leaky to the extreme. There's no isolation (I can hear my keyboard clicking as I type this post) to speak of, so definitely not good for use outside the home. Train use would be a distinct no-no, both for your listening pleasure and sheer courtesy to those around you.

Good to know, i might get the MS-1 solely because i can hear people talk :p not entirely bad not able to fully listen to just music without ambient noise at the office (unless its very noisy).

Volume wise if u turn it up, it would leak like madness right :p everyone couple of feet away can all hear it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back